Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

5 Ways To Profit In The Importation Business Admist The High Exchange Rates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Profit In The Importation Business Admist The High Exchange Rates (1112 Views)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Profit In The Importation Business Admist The High Exchange Rates by maybrowne(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ever since the rise in dollar and the fall in Naira, the one question that is being persistently asked by importers and intending importers is still viable and profitable considering the circumstances. The issue of high dollar rate and limit on daily international transactions has caused there to be a huge decline in the number of importers at the moment.

For the past months, the topic of discussion on my facebook group Mini-Importation Marketing Forum www./miniimportationmarketingforum/ (which as at now stands out by far as the largest and most informative group on facebook about the importation business.) has been how to profitably engage in the importation business in this period of a week naira.

My mail has in like manner been flooded with many of my subscribers from www.importationblueprint.com asking me about they can do during this period and if the importation business is still worthy of investing in at the moment.
I have been answering to the questions discreetly as the mails come in but then recently I saw this post on nairaland (www.nairaland.com/2937272/how-mini-importation-business-current#43395363 ) that triggered my will to write this post. While I went in to make something’s clear I discovered that there are a lot of people who are also stuck up in this same situation and will be looking for a way out, so I decided to write this post to explain how to get through this tough period without much of a scratch.

So let’s get straight to the point, in order for anyone to create an opportunity out from this current situation, there are some steps to follow. In this post I will lay out some methods of engaging in the mini-importation business profitably even with the high exchange rates though for a full look into how to soar and flourish at this period, I will advise that you check out my course known as The Mini-Importation Blueprint Course (www.importationblueprint.com/blueprint_course)

1). Make sure that you do a thorough research on products that are high selling in the market at the moment.

I have always stated it that going into the importation business without making the proper research is a total risk that NO one should ever endeavor to make. If there was ever a time to be rigid with research making, then that time is now. Due to the fact that most importers are backing off at the moment, what you are to do is look for products that are making waves in the market and nobody is really pushing or products that people are really in need of but nobody is paying attention to.

2). Make sure that whatever products you will be importing at this period are very very light in weight.

This is just so that you will not have to crucify yourself when paying for shipping fees, it is no secret that shipping companies charge by the weight of the product to be shipped, so importing products that are heavy might be suicidal at this point.

3). Make sure that they are very cheap.

With the high exchange rate, it is no question that the higher the price of the products that you are to import the higher you pay. So keep the cash draining from your pockets/wallet or bank account (whichever the case may be) to a minimum. Make sure that the price of the product is very low.

4). Make sure that you do not make payment for any order with your credit card until you have ascertained that the bank you will be using has less and favorable exchange rate charges.

I have earlier stated the importance of making research, one of those is what type of bank to use in making payments at the moment. You will have to make sure that the bank which you be using has a very low exchange rate at the moment. A very good one to use at the moment is stanbic bank, all you need to do is simply open an account with them and that is all.

5). Make sure that you bargain to the point the seller will almost be forced to chase you.

This is pretty self-explanatory but then I need to clarify that at this period you need to up your bargaining skills, you need to learn how to push the sellers hand to your will, you need to know how to get them on your side. You can go to HERE to learn sure guaranteed ways to bargain with sellers.

And that will be all, do you have any questions? Please feel free to go ahead and ask.

Closing Thoughts:
What you have right there is some of the priceless information that many importers are keeping to their selves for obvious reasons which is to reap all the gains from the business at a time everyone is backing out, I will advise that you put it to good use. For more held back secrets about how to profitably engage in the importation business, you should check out my course at www.importationblueprint.com/blueprint_course .
It is quite possible that you have more questions about this that has not been answered, please do leave it as comment on this post .

Source:- http://blog.importationblueprint.com/2016/03/5-ways-to-profit-from-importation-business-even-with-high-exchange-rate.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free DEDICATED Ip FOR Your Paypal / Donkey Skin Business / PIN Generation Web Application For Schools And Other Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.