Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

NYSC ( Now Your Suffering Continues) Episode 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC ( Now Your Suffering Continues) Episode 2 (661 Views)

I Dont Want To Go For Nysc Now. Please Advice Me / Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / NYSC Now Your Suffering Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC ( Now Your Suffering Continues) Episode 2 by Fantadiallo: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
As Bianule was coming out of the house the next morning, his phone rang. He stopped and reached for it in his pocket. He stared at the screen. "Hmm! LLD, my love." he murmured and answered the call. It was Tricia, his girlfriend. "Hahahahaha!!Bianu my love, guess what? I've checked my posting, and it's Maiduguri." She said laughing. "What? And you are happy?" he asked in shock. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? Isn't that what I've been praying for? I've heard about life in Maiduguri too much and need to experience it, and here is my chance." She said. "This girl, what is wrong with you, are you possesed? Here I was praying for me not to be posted to the north especially Maiduguri and paradventurely I was posted to the north, Sokoto in particular and not Maiduguri, and I thanked God. And now you call to tell me that you've been posted to Maiduguri itself. Well, It's all okay, but you wouldn't be going o?" asked Bianule. "Why wouldn't I be going? Do you want to join the bandwagon with my parents in stopping me? That is the last thing I think you would do. I called you to congratulate me and not scold me. Am I the one that compiled the lists for Maiduguri? If it's about death, I trust God, he will see me through, death don't scare me one bit, cause one that trust and communicates regularly with Jehovah God is above untimely death." Tricia said. "Okay, okay! So where are you?" "I'm at home." She replied. "I'm coming to see you right away let's talk this over". He said. "My parents are around. Don't worry, I'll come and see you in the afternoon. Shey you will be at home?". She asked. "Who wouldn't be at home for his LLD (Lovey Lovey Darling)?". He retorted. "I trust you would. Take care of yourself love, till then." She said. "Alright LLD!". The call cuts. Bianule said to himself, "When I thought mine was overboard. Not knowing hers was the one overboard. She's not going to go. I wouldn't allow that. Just because my mother is afraid to lose me doesn't mean I shouldn't be afraid of losing my girlfriend."

Stay tuned! Episode 3 on the way.
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/nysc-now-your-suffering-continues_3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Want Go To Nije Rebuplic / NOA Receives Branded Key Holder From 2015 Batch A NYSC Members (photos) / Ekiti Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.