Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Thank God For Ruzu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thank God For Ruzu (737 Views)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Why Is Everyone Looking For Ruzu / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Ruzu by Ruzuman: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
We went for my dad's burial in November 2015 and upon our return, my uncle who is my dad's younger brother could not walk. It became so bad that he could not stand straight or upright! He also had severe pains in the legs and shoulder. As a result of these, my uncle could not leave his house to go to anywhere except the hospital. Tests were conducted but nothing meaningful could be diagnosed.
We had concluded that home people had concluded their work on my uncle! But in January 2016, I sent a bottle of Ruzu to him. He started taking it with a lot of reservations at first. But he called me after 3 days that he could walk!!!! Unbelievable! He had not walked by himself since November 2015
After a week my uncle was already out of the house to resume work. I could not believe it. His wife who is diabetic had her blood sugar drop to 85 which is within the normal range!
Today my uncle is driving Ruzu and is also having amazing results from his clients.
I thank God for bringing Ruzu into our lives! More testimonies coming up.
Please don't wait to be told of other's testimonies. Order your own bottle of Ruzu today.
From Mrs Miriam Rowlands--Abuja

There is someone you know that has health challenge. You can help someone with Ruzu Herbal bitters NOW!!!
Call 08120466890 or whatsapp 08055279619 and
register yourself on www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrew

(1) (Reply)

Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw / Top 6 Vitamins For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.