Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF (19455 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) / Lawyers Caught Writing Exams For Students, Law School DG Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Onyiibazz: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
The guy will now be expelled from the college while the girl would probably continue her studies with the next available boyfriend
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Jediel1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol, Love is blind. Blindly go jail
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Damfostopper(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
All in d name of stewpid love and watery pucci....is d gf head full of shit ?some guys mumu o.let him stay for kirikiri n watch d gf move out wit anoda
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by slap1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why date an olodo? Any bonus or discount for that?
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by tuna4servi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dem don graduate nah
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
There is nothing new here i only pity the foolish boy and girl for not being smart enough to coach and study together. No lecturer would set questions outside the syllable except he wants his students. He or she might twist the question using different terminology or word, it would be outside the scheme. To worsen the matter, the said student being impersonated is 400 level student. She automatically graduated before her time
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by dennisworld1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
the girl might deny the boy that she dont know him. He never sent him to help her
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by chrish2i: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
because of love... I go write test for gf back then.... na wu dem catch commit crime.. na risky tin shall .but thanks to God say dem nor catch me
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Orikinla(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Blindfolded by that four letter word called LOVE

Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by habsydiamond(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Congrats to him on his prison sentence. May he use am well ooo
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by AbokiForex: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
He most be on something else.
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Awoofawo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
manyr4luv:
No woman No cry by Bob Marley Now Playing. grin
lol but more likely "No no man, No cry/ while you are se ewonring/ some luck guyz/ Will her warm every night............ That's power of love.

Hahahah! Bobo ti se ewon cos of toto cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by madjune(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
They should free the guy joor..

It's "Do for love"

I love this guy.
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by satowind(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2016
y de character deformation it happens every were
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by oluwamichael93(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2016
What's special abt dis dat its entering FP, r dey d 1st to cheat??
Or is dat guy d 1st IDIOT?
Mumu idiotic guy
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by grosebiz(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Love is wicked grin
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by AreaFada2: 3:44am On Mar 04, 2016
I hope girls will love this story.

Boy trying to please girl.

Did he dress up like a girl?

This story is incomplete without a pics. grin cheesy
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Smellymouth: 5:18am On Mar 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Women....causing pain to guillible and stupid men since 1578........samson a perfect example...ode,oponu,anu0fia..anuokoko,were guy
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Smellymouth: 5:19am On Mar 04, 2016
So wetin this boy wan tell him papa?? sad
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by 9japrof(m): 5:38am On Mar 04, 2016
chrish2i:
because of love... I go write test for gf back then.... na wu dem catch commit crime.. na risky tin shall .but thanks to God say dem nor catch me

Pure honesty, I know dem many boys here claiming rubbish did it in school,

You know how the thing goes, a girl remains a good girl till she is caught. I hope you have changed, chicks don't deserve this kind of treatment. So this DELSU dude would because of a punnany go back to school to start as a fresher, I know by then, e go avoid babes like a plague
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Amazing how women avoided this thread because they are mostly guilty of same.

[b]Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlights media fiverr training packages or booked for a one-on-one training today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 4 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Each package include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from opening a profitable US account and creating gigs to delivering your services to customers from all over the world to receiving payments in your local bank in Nigeria, as well as tools required for each service. You can either be trained on these in a one on one class where you'll also take home the training DVD's(available to Lagos and Abuja residents) or order for the DVD package only from wherever you are in the country.

We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart and we want to see youths stop wasting away but making good use of time and money.

Visit our website to get started todayThe Brilliant lights fiverr training program[/b]
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by samology2000: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Dnt be blindfolded by luv.
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Tonyclems(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2016
I noticed no lady has commented so far, re u guys feeling guilty already? dat guy must b a #beanscake#
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by jesussaves22: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2016
Thank God say they no catch me that year. From Almighty UNIPORT to UST to UNIBEN to IMSU to NEKEDE etc and grand award winner of impersonators man of the year
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2016
PLEASE NOTE. Our Jamb Help Is Not For SS3, SS2, Students, Our helpdesk Is Meant For Those People That Have Written Jamb B4 And Failed Or For One Reason Or Other They Want To Re-take . They May Find It Difficult To Be Reading And So We Want To Help
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by ajufoalex2(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]. ......

pls its not delsu ..u should stop disseminating wrong information ..I'm a student of delsu studying engineering ... the faculty of engineering is not in abraka or efurun as stated its in Oleh... maybe u talking abt fupre (federal uni of petroleum resources effurun)....
..and the faculty's mat number does not begin wit fol its FNG/**********
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by habsydiamond(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Yeye love from yeye people. Love for ilesa road, make dem go share love for prison.
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by onunwa21(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
My advice to the girl is to go nd pick anoda JAMB form....... tongue
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by mrphysics(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2016
This is what I call Rove.
Re: Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF by dennisworld1(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2016
ajufoalex2:
[color=#000099][/color]. ......

pls its not delsu ..u should stop disseminating wrong information ..I'm a student of delsu studying engineering ... the faculty of engineering is not in abraka or efurun as stated its in Oleh... maybe u talking abt fupre (federal uni of petroleum resources effurun)....
..and the faculty's mat number does not begin wit fol its FNG/**********
FNG is in FUPRE went to write for his girl friend in FOS faculty of science in delsu abraka. So read before u comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State Government Shuts Schools Indefinitely / Moyib Ayomide Adetola, TASUED Best Graduating Student 2017 (Photo) / Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.