Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! (814 Views)

Pes 2017 Pc Help Needed / Hard Disk Help Needed Here / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
I need help on this people.

I have an excel spreadsheet documents that contains some details... Marketing leads to be precise and there are certain numbers (glo numbers) alone that I need to extract. I have been able to select them but I can't seem to copy or export these details. Anyone in the house who has a better understanding please? Thanks.
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by starlightRR(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Add a screenshot to explain your points better....excel has different ways of copying files
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by computerboy: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
ncnetwork:
I need help on this people.

I have an excel spreadsheet documents that contains some details... Marketing leads to be precise and there are certain numbers (glo numbers) alone that I need to extract. I have been able to select them but I can't seem to copy or export these details. Anyone in the house who has a better understanding please? Thanks.

The problem might be where you want to copy it to, to successfully paste a copied excel content, the new destination must have the same rows and columns as the source. but a screenshot would be better
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by XtraSmooth404: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
You should try copy and "paste special" option, not the normal "paste".
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by Elegantdiva: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Try hyperlink
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2016
This is the screen shot of the original document... I am trying to extract all glo numbers say 0805, 0809 , 0705. Basically numbers starting with that. I used the select option and the results outlined in a small box however trying to copy out becomes an headache. Pls put me through... Thanks.

Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by maxjax(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2016
ncnetwork:
This is the screen shot of the original document... I am trying to extract all glo numbers say 0805, 0809 , 0705. Basically numbers starting with that. I used the select option and the results outlined in a small box however trying to copy out becomes an headache. Pls put me through... Thanks.

seems u hav to sort those numbers before u copy 'em
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes I have sorted the numbers and when I use cntr + c it would not paste anywhere else either excel or notepad
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by Elegantdiva: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
You need to extract all go numbers, why not try advance filter . copy to another location..##my thought thou##
Re: Using Excel Spreadsheet... Help Needed! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
How do I go with advanced filter please?

(1) (Reply)

Best UK/US Used Laptops I Can Get For Under 60k / Urgent Pls / Which Is Better For Software Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.