Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? (1264 Views)

Loan Of 150k To Pay 200k In Some Months / Pls Nairaland Help / I Need A Loan Of 150k - 300k To Boost My Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!
It would be better to voice out in humility than to perish with pride. My names are Babajide Moses Ekundayo and I am 18.

Actually, I graduated from high school two years back, took Jamb twice, passed Jamb twice, took UI post Jamb twice, didn't meet cutoff and not admitted. After my second failed attempt, my dad got tired of me and told me I should find my way that he can't keep on wasting his hard-earned money on me.

I tried to find a job and unfortunately, I got one. The reason it was unfortunate is that the man I worked for as a blogger didn't pay me my first month salary in two months so I quit(he payed the money little by little).

Ever since I left him, I didn't look for any other job cos most bosses are physical and financial oppressors. Then, I looked for ways be my Boss... I then decided to go into online Job. I told my dad but he wasn't even willing to get me a laptop. I want to kick-start a powerful blog and I have found an awesome niche. When I even call my uncles, they'll tell me that they will call back yet they won't. If I chat with them, they'll snub me. So I need someone on Nairaland to please help me with a loan. I will be the collateral and would pay back with interest in one and half years. Please!

With this, I should be able to sponsor myself to school after repaying. Thanks.
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by tripplephi: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naturalclown:
Hello Nairalanders!
It would be better to voice out in humility than to perish with pride. My names are Babajide Moses Ekundayo and I am 18.

Actually, I graduated from high school two years back, took Jamb twice, passed Jamb twice, took UI post Jamb twice, didn't meet cutoff and not admitted. After my second failed attempt, my dad got tired of me and told me I should find my way that he can't keep on wasting his hard-earned money on me.

I tried to find a job and unfortunately, I got one. The reason it was unfortunate is that the man I worked for as a blogger didn't pay me my first month salary in two months so I quit(he payed the money little by little).

Ever since I left him, I didn't look for any other job cos most bosses are physical and financial oppressors. Then, I looked for ways be my Boss... I then decided to go into online Job. I told my dad but he wasn't even willing to get me a laptop. I want to kick-start a powerful blog and I have found an awesome niche. When I even call my uncles, they'll tell me that they will call back yet they won't. If I chat with them, they'll snub me. So I need someone on Nairaland to please help me with a loan. I will be the collateral and would pay back with interest in one and half years. Please!

no one TRUSTS a FELLOW NAIRALANDER to give you cash o. God will use someone that knows you physically..... be strong
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by 9ja4show: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
You will be the collateral ? Lol
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by hazyfm1: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Borrow money to a natural clown?

I DON'T THINK SO
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by JayRise(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Naturalclown:
Hello Nairalanders!

If I give you 150k, what are the expenditures you'll make in the first 3 months. List them here let me see.
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2016
bros trust me no one has such amnt to dash u here..but the goodnews is that u can earn even more than that 150k urself in just a matter of months...lf u are interested pls check my signature.
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by phemyor(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
bro I will advice u to join WEALTHLINK.....within 5months u will av enof money to start ur business
Re: Can Someone On Nairaland Help Me With A Loan Of 150k? by AleAirHub(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
JayRise:

If I give you 150k, what are the expenditures you'll make in the first 3 months. List them here let me see.

i support Jayrise!!!.

By now you were suppose to have list it here, that gives ever everyone how serious and sincerity of you... And which may encourage any one to load you the cash!!!...

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Business Need Assistance? APPLY NOW! / I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. / Ibadan Online Shopping Mart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.