Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It (1508 Views)

Dj Mummy's Pet - Best Of Adekunle Gold / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. / Adele Pictured With Adekunle Gold's Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by ogddebby7: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
when he first released shade copied one directions song and now flavours ADA ADA , to his own version OMOLADE. abeg e don too much jare . we to
o like u pass all dis.
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by Twizzy30(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
the dude is afraid he z gonna fail
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by swagzdaking(m): 3:23am On Mar 05, 2016
www.naijapals.com/music/Blessing_Swagzdaking-48841 Please download my rap music music

Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by Simplyunique: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2016
See you.... Omolade was released in 2013.... Not new bro
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by Yksoul(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Anyway PEOPLE MAKE MUSIC FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.MY CONCERN,I WANT TO SEE A NIGERIAN WINNING GRAMMY! AND I CAN DO IT,BUT PEOPLE LIKE US DEY FOR VILLAGE AND ARE SEEKING FOR SPONSORS WITH OVER 30SONGS....ONE DAY THE LIGHT WOULD SHINE
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by pman06(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2016
I will say he try...if he continues like this, he may turn big like PSquare...thats how they started too. grin grin grin
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by Ignyte(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2016
ogddebby7:
when he first released shade copied one directions song and now flavours ADA ADA , to his own version OMOLADE. abeg e don too much jare . we to
o like u pass all dis.

When they say people should "be in the know" you will not agree. Ignorance will make you come and spew rubbish on social media. Omolade by Adekunle Gold was released when he was up and coming as a cover for Flavour's Ada Ada. However, the song went viral again, as someone re-discovered it.

It is not a recent song.
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by phamzey1: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Download this hot banging hit titled GALLA HAWKERS by Phamzey da dopest singer http://m.padypady.com/ivnky . Download,listen and feel free to send in your comments.
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by kunleben47(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adekunle gold is really trying oo especially when is been featured in songs.
Re: What Sup With Adekunle Gold, Changing Peoples Song And Remixing It by Floe009: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Adekunle Gold has nothing on these guys.. . See what this guys did with Ed izycs celebration instrumental www.tunezcityng.com/young-t-tobbie-oladot-yewande/.... Cc @EDizycs... #Cadilly

(1) (Reply)

MIXTAPE: Tanzania Vs Nigeria Mixtape Hosted By Dj Mosimo & Dj Vibez / Mayorkun Wrote Davido's Flora My Flava / Trap Beats | Afro Beats | Gospel Beats | Hip Hop Beats - Call @doublesixbeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.