Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out (733 Views)

Principal Security Officer To Governor Dickson Ebi Present A Car Gift To His Wif / PHOTOS: Soon My Family Will Be Uploading My Funeral- SA Lady Crys Out / Customer Crys Out To Sen Bruce Over Burgled Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by Raymee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
“This is not a religious matter, but the right of a young girl to grow up with her parents.” Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa state reportedly met with Ese Oruru’s family on Thursday at the Government House, Yenagoa. During the closed-door meeting the governor and the girl’s parents discussed the incident and steps to be taken for Ese’s further rehabilitation.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/752004-governor-dickson-meets-eses-parents-behind-closed-doors.html

Re: Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by Raymee(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
See as the mumsy pity herself for the baby. Nna men but joke apart oh, dis small girl na fine black babe oh! It could have been well ripe say by 7yrs from now.
Re: Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by topblazetk(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
hmmm.. check ma signature

1 Like

Re: Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by Raymee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
topblazetk:
hmmm.. check ma signature
another nairalander...
Re: Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by Gbengadavid10(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't think many parents in Nigeria see that light again. Gone are the days. Proper up-bringing of children, whether female or male are now been subjected to either of these two; fashion or economy situation. The rich sees it as a fashion to send there wards to boarding house and the less privilege children are subjected to economy situation/hardship.i.e house-girl, maid,etc. Things are just changing terribly in Nigeria everyday, including loss identity, tradition, language, values and what have you.
Re: Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by tripoli007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Raymee:
See as the mumsy pity herself for the baby. Nna men but joke apart oh, dis small girl na fine black babe oh! It could have been well ripe say by 7yrs from now.

Paedophillic comment ... Na people like u no dey commit eyes for small pikin
Re: Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out by Raymee(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
tripoli007:

Paedophillic comment ... Na people like u no dey commit eyes for small pikin
see ur mouth! If I no put am dat way, u no go respond...cömmöt for road abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Shop Furniture Online Today / Decent & Affordable Accommodation For Corper In Akure; Ondo State. / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.