Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online (1624 Views)

Can You Write An Ebook? / Cbn To Raise Standards With Open Banking System / I Opened A Sucessful Business...now I Want To Sell It Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
The good thing about starting an online business is that there are free and
paid options for getting started. A lot of aspiring first ebook authors may
want to know how to create an ebook for free and sell it online from their
websites.

As from today, you don’t have to buy expensive acrobat PDF software to
compile, format and customize your electronic book for the market if you
don’t have the money to buy PDF software. With http://openoffice.org which
is open source software you can do everything about your ebook writing business
and become self-published author.

All you have to do is to download, run and install the software on your PC or
laptop and you are done in no time. It also has document writer just like MS
Word and much more other features! Click http://www.flipwebsiteforprofits.com/writingebooksformoney.pdf
to download free ebook I used OpenOffice.org software to create and be convinced how excellent it is.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
What of the ebook cover?
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naturalclown:
What of the ebook cover?
use another open source called http://gimp.org
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by yheinkhar(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2016
I am interested but I have a desktop computer. Can I still make use of it?
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
yheinkhar:
I am interested but I have a desktop computer. Can I still make use of it?
yes
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by africanman85: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Will d software write the eBook for u if you supply it with the topic ?
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
africanman85:
yes. if you invoke your otumokpor or juju

2 Likes

Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
africanman85:
yes. if you invoke your otumokpor or juju into the software. after all your moniker is "africaman"

2 Likes

Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by yheinkhar(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2016
How do we then make money out of it? where r the necessary places that we can place these PDFs for money ?
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by AgoraRoad(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this message is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.
I will make a new user group so only nairalanders will be apart of. Here is my website. create an account and comment so i can add you.
Please spread this around everywhere you can. Let's make Africa great.
Here is the link

http://thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43&sid=4bf723bae6a02268fb4f0b86c1512209
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
yheinkhar:
How do we then make money out of it? where r the necessary places that we can place these PDFs for money ?
Good question. When you create an ebook, you have the option to give it away for free or sell it online from your website or third party websites. For the free ebook, you can monetize it with affiliate links and share it online while you earn income from selling your premium electronic book. It depends on the strategy you want to follow. You can use the free ebook download to build an email list of subscribers. It is an excellent and easy way to make money online. I have just posted an article on how to make $50 a day from home online. Click the link and check it out. You can send me your email, I will send you an ebook for places to upload these ebooks for free.

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by pocoapoco88: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
FreeBoss:

Good question. When you create an ebook, you have the option to give it away for free or sell it online from your website or third party websites. For the free ebook, you can monetize it with affiliate links and share it online while you earn income from selling your premium electronic book. It depends on the strategy you want to follow. You can use the free ebook download to build an email list of subscribers. It is an excellent and easy way to make money online. I have just posted an article on how to make $50 a day from home online. Click the link and check it out. You can send me your email, I will send you an ebook for places to upload these ebooks for free.
freeboss dat $50 per day has bin removed pls repost it 4 ur boys
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by FreeBoss: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
pocoapoco88:
freeboss dat $50 per day has bin removed pls repost it 4 ur boys
i don't know why moderators keep removing good threads. i will write an ebook on how to make $50 a day and keep u informed. thank u
Re: How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online by pocoapoco88: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
FreeBoss:
i don't know why moderators keep removing good threads. i will write an ebook on how to make $50 a day and keep u informed. thank u
looking 4ward 2 it

(1) (Reply)

You Can Actually Make Money Selling & Distributing Toilet Rolls & Serviet Papers / 500 Empty Vegetable Oil Kegs Needed Asap / What Are Steps To Take In Opening A Chemist/patent Medicine Store.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.