Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,224 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Teach Me Email Marketing - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Teach Me Email Marketing (603 Views)

I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) / I Need Who Can Teach Me Website Effective Programming / Emailforest Is Taking Over The Email Marketing Space In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Email Marketing by Ojinkpo2016: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please I need a wizard that will teach me email marketing to grow my business .my office is at Coker orile lagos .whasap me on 08033336982
Re: Teach Me Email Marketing by barapistis(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ojinkpo2016:
Please I need a wizard that will teach me email marketing to grow my business .my office is at Coker orile lagos .whasap me on 08033336982

All online marketing model use content

So email marketing is similar to ad copys and the rest,

So ask,do you want to.learn how to setup email servers,or you want to.learn how to send emails that gets response which is knowlege and niche dependent
Re: Teach Me Email Marketing by Techgirl(f): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2016
There are many email marketing resources out there. You can try this www.udemy.com/email-marketing-how-to-build-an-email-list-of-customers/
Re: Teach Me Email Marketing by admindim: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2016
barapistis:

All online marketing model use content

So email marketing is similar to ad copys and the rest,

So ask,do you want to.learn how to setup email servers,or you want to.learn how to send emails that gets response which is knowlege and niche dependent

am interested add me on whatsup 08166117634

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Components And Kits At Doorstep / Introduction To The GPON System / You Can Be A Programmer Without Writing Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.