Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers (884 Views)

Top 10 Youngest Fashion Designers / Hipcurve / Vary Form Curve For Fashion Designers Just N2,500 / Get Pattern Making For Fashion Designers By Helen Armstrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by saints2(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
I am looking for an up and coming to showcase his or design in the next edition of complete fashion magazine for free, you will be asked some question... More like an interview and you will send it your designs to us... Pls note that you pictures must be at least 1mb pixel... If you are interested pls send me a pm..

Pls note that this is free and the magazine is Complete Fashion... You can Google it to find out.

The author has the power to accept or reject your entries if it did not meet up to expectations... Just a slot left and if you are good, we may book you for next edition.

Thanks
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by saints2(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Well, since no one is forth coming, I think we close this page....

Thanks for your time.
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by alanicclothing(f): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
HI, if you want to buy bulk rate of wholesale clothing at wholesale rates, then you must visit at Alanic Clothing and make a order via mail
Visit at: http://www.alanic.clothing/
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by Bookiemart01(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have a couple of fashion designer friends who are not on nairaland. I'll send you a PM to request for your contact so that they will contact you. Is it ok by you?

saints2:
I am looking for an up and coming to showcase his or design in the next edition of complete fashion magazine for free, you will be asked some question... More like an interview and you will send it your designs to us... Pls note that you pictures must be at least 1mb pixel... If you are interested pls send me a pm..

Pls note that this is free and the magazine is Complete Fashion... You can Google it to find out.

The author has the power to accept or reject your entries if it did not meet up to expectations... Just a slot left and if you are good, we may book you for next edition.

Thanks
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by saints2(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I have a couple of fashion designer friends who are not on nairaland. I'll send you a PM to request for your contact so that they will contact you. Is it ok by you?

Please do... I will gladly accept them

Thanks Ma'am...
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by saints2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
alanicclothing:
HI, if you want to buy bulk rate of wholesale clothing at wholesale rates, then you must visit at Alanic Clothing and make a order via mail
Visit at: http://www.alanic.clothing/

Oga... Did I advertised that I want to buy clothes

Simple instructions, we refused to understand... Mtchewww
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by saints2(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks to all those that stopped by, I know most will still be doubting if it's real or if its a scam... Na una sabi...

Grab the April copy of Complete Fashion to see your colleague..

Thanks for your time
Re: A Free Slot for Up And Coming Fashion Designers by saints2(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Finally seen one...
Thanks, thread closed...

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To 2016 Fathers Day. Checkout Our Special Tshirt Gift For Father's / The Need For Beauty Pagent To Be Banned In Nigeria / Chrono Diamond Swiss Watch For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.