Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Say No To Raw Sex! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No To Raw Sex! (690 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / Which Condom Brand Feels Closest To Raw? / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Raw Sex! by martinzjay(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good evening pals. I have been dating a naive 19yrs old girl  & we have been having sex (raw). Recently she got admission and during one of our usual escapade,i mistakenly released inside; though I wasn't that sure but it turned out that she has taken in & have been having symptoms of pregnancy which includes vomiting in the morning.
Though am having doubts about all she has been telling me as regards the situation because she told me not to bother myself,that she will beat it out by hitting her stomch  because the pregnancy is just weeks old  & i've never heard about such method before  but I know she really love me & can never do anything to hurt or loss me  by lying.
But it's getting up to a month now & the stuff hasn't not gone out & we don't have any other option than to abort it......please what's the easiest way or drug to take and how much will it cost because I don't want anything that will hurt that girl.
Thanks.
Re: Say No To Raw Sex! by emaxjey(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2016
FTC...i knw dis gonna make front page for sure....

cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Say No To Raw Sex! by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2016
make I registered first first.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take The Risk Of Using Wrong/harsh Chemicals On Ur Skin {Get Insights} / Female Fertility Herbs / Making Babies Without Eggs May Be Possible, Say Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.