Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Milk Of Magnesia As Primer! Yay Or Nay? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Milk Of Magnesia As Primer! Yay Or Nay? (1535 Views)

Yay Or Nah To This Maternity Photo Shot? / SLAY OR NAY - Anyante Mackenzie Show Off Her Make-up Style / Photo Of This Weird Tattoo Is Trending Online, Slay Or Nay? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Milk Of Magnesia As Primer! Yay Or Nay? by Convergence: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Milk of Magnesia! I remember the first time I heard about using it for makeup, I honestly didn’t know it’s a drug, never liked drugs so the name didn’t register at all. It was a friend who told me about it did not say I should look for it in a drug store of pharmacy.

More funny was my husband’s reaction when I got it, I had been shouting about the goodness of it, so when I got it, he was waiting to see the infamous MOM(milk of magnesia) in some gorgeous makeup container, when I brought it out, (I wish I had captured his expression on camera), he said “is this not the drug they use for tummy aches? You will use this on the face? Hehe, the havoc fashion will cause, it will not be able to cure…” lol.

Now ladies let’s talk, we all don’t like the way our regular makeup looks after two or so hours, getting soo oily it begins to feel gummy, it transfers on anything it comes in contact with, feels so sweaty you just want to get it off, yagzz! I honestly know that feeling.

Then to make matters worse you get a primer and the only thing it does is add to the problem, I got one too like that so I’m talking from experience...

...Now, am I telling to get MOM if you haven’t gotten before now? Or encourage the use if you already have one? Continue reading.
http://convergencemakeovers.com/milk-of-magnesia/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale 3d T-shirts Distributor In USA / Clearance Sales! Hats And Show Glass Up For Grabs / Rocking Braids Hairstyles For African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.