Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,643 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

NERC Ramp Up Power Supply Blames Vandals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NERC Ramp Up Power Supply Blames Vandals (347 Views)

Nigerian May Not Have Stable Power Supply In Five Years - Distributors / Debt: FG May Cut Power Supply To Benin, Niger And Togo. / NERC Grants Gencos Right To Sell Electricity Directly To Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NERC Ramp Up Power Supply Blames Vandals by TheHeadlinerngr: 12:52am On Mar 04, 2016
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has blamed vandals who damaged some electricity installations for the reduction in electricity generation in the country in the past few days...http://www.theheadlinerng.net/2016/03/nerc-ramp-up-power-supply-blames-vandals/
Re: NERC Ramp Up Power Supply Blames Vandals by drizzymadbet(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Bros I know you wanna promote your website.

My simple advice is next time, paste the whole content of your article on nairaland and give us the link at the bottom. When people are done reading on nairaland, they can go to the link to verify contents

With the way your looking for traffic on your website, I can bet you people won't visit that site of yours

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE Home Tutor Needed @ Lekki / Nigeria Stock Market Loses N811bn In 10 Week / Motivational Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.