Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation (679 Views)

PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by nice501: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2016
It is with a heavy heart I write. I can't contain it anymore. What started some three years ago is about to send a young boy who has barely started life to the great beyond. His name is ONYEJI ANTHONY MMADUABUCHI. He is my brother, the 5th child in my family. He hals from Abajah, Nwangele LGA, Imo State. He had nephrotic syndrome three years ago and was vigorously treated. Complete remission was achieved. The nephrotic syndrome struct again last year and progressed rapidly to End Stage Renal Disease.

He has been off and on dialysis since January this year and the laboratory results are not getting favorable. He is currently at NATIONAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA, BED 12, MALE MEDICAL WARD. Hence, the need to move him to India where he can get kidney transplantation.

I hereby solicit for help from you and other well-meaning Nigerians. Any financial or logistic help rendered by you will go a long way in saving this young boy.

Media coverage is also needed to reach out to people. You can call or WhatsApp this number belonging to my cousin Uchenna Osuji, who is taking care of him in the hospital: +2347035105352.

Thank you for your contributions and prayers. May the good Lord reduce your expenditures and increase your savings this year and many more years to come, Amen.

Share 'cause you Care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43enxadZPiQ

Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by nice501: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Please Lalasticlala, move to front page. He is begging you with the little life left in him. Honour the wish of a dying nairalander. Save a life

Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by nice501: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2016
I have been updating this post for more than 10days now. He will not last long without help. I call upon your humanitarian virtues.
Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2016
I pray the lord will direct people with means to locate yhur family...
Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by nice501: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
I pray the lord will direct people with means to locate yhur family...

Amen
Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by GogetterMD(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Bro, may the good lord help heal your brother.
But as a point of advice, pls consider doing the kidney transplant in Nigeria. Sourcing for forex for foreign medical trips no be beans for now o, and we have good renal transplant centres here in Nigeria. UNILORIN teaching hospital, St. Nicholas hospital. You can make your enquiries there
Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by khristals(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2016
this is sad as it is touching!

God bless me so I can bless others
Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by misreal(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2016
nice501:
It is with a heavy heart I write. I can't contain it anymore. What started some three years ago is about to send a young boy who has barely started life to the great beyond. His name is ONYEJI ANTHONY MMADUABUCHI. He is my brother, the 5th child in my family. He hals from Abajah, Nwangele LGA, Imo State. He had nephrotic syndrome three years ago and was vigorously treated. Complete remission was achieved. The nephrotic syndrome struct again last year and progressed rapidly to End Stage Renal Disease.

He has been off and on dialysis since January this year and the laboratory results are not getting favorable. He is currently at NATIONAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA, BED 12, MALE MEDICAL WARD. Hence, the need to move him to India where he can get kidney transplantation.

I hereby solicit for help from you and other well-meaning Nigerians. Any financial or logistic help rendered by you will go a long way in saving this young boy.

Media coverage is also needed to reach out to people. You can call or WhatsApp this number belonging to my cousin Uchenna Osuji, who is taking care of him in the hospital: +2347035105352.

Thank you for your contributions and prayers. May the good Lord reduce your expenditures and increase your savings this year and many more years to come, Amen.

Share 'cause you Care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43enxadZPiQ
frontppage material.
Re: Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation by nice501: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
GogetterMD:
Bro, may the good lord help heal your brother.
But as a point of advice, pls consider doing the kidney transplant in Nigeria. Sourcing for forex for foreign medical trips no be beans for now o, and we have good renal transplant centres here in Nigeria. UNILORIN teaching hospital, St. Nicholas hospital. You can make your enquiries there

I have made enquiries. They are good options. But the problem is lack of funds.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Question Of The Day / Tough Situation, Tough Decision / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.