Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (33999 Views)

Fruity Loops Remakes Of Popular Songs / Help Me Unlock My Fruity Loop 8 Demo! / Fruity Loops Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2009
ofokasibe:

am right here men ,. dont worry we gon keep it red hot.

please can u giv me ur yahoo id or ur facebook name i need to chat with you for proper lecturing cus i am really lost

Thanks man
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
@safex
whats ur facebook name ?, i will add u and send u a mail.of the yim
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
I think its better to upload video tutorials as well as FLP project files for easier understanding.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by kaym2: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ofoka
ofoka pls take me thru the beginners lecture again pleaseeeeeeeeeeee embarassed
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2009
@kay-m
ok men i got ur back
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2009
ofokasibe:

@safex
whats your facebook name ?, i will add u and send u a mail.of the yim
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2009
safex
i got u men . let the lectures continue. where were we sef?

i guess we need to go to making love beats and r n b beats . the gurls should like this.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by rockyfela(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ obinna i dont get ur explanation on cracking the demo version. Could u please explain in detail.
@ ofokosibe il hola at u as soon as i can crack my stuff into full version.

thanx guy.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
ok am trying to take pictures of some well known remakes i made , so yall can see how it is made. am looking for a good camera screenshot software, would yall like to see some eminem beat remakes?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
brandedben:

OFOKA You may be feeling fly cos one chick asked you to teach her and now you teach them how to make beats,

HAHAHAHA SEE BEEF O. BRANDEDBEN.LOLZ grin

@BEAT CLASS
I HAVE DOWNLOADED A PICTURE SOFTWARE AM GONNA TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF THE FLP REMAKES SO IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YALL TO LEARN ,
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2009
rockyfela:

@ obinna i dont get your explanation on cracking the demo version. Could u please explain in detail.
@ ofokosibe il hola at u as soon as i can crack my stuff into full version.

thanx guy.

alright
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
OK class THE BEAT MAKING LECTURES CONTINUE .
THIS IS A REMAKE OF 50CENTS CANDY SHOP, SO YALL WILL KNOW WHAT INSTRUMENTS TO USE, U CAN USE SYTRUS AND TRY TO CHANGE THE INSTRUMENTS AROUND,
.HERE IS THE PICX SO U CAN LEARN IT TOO AND IMPROVE ur skills . MORE TO COME

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by lalaboi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ok ok. . . .Am late for classes. . . .where d i start from now? grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
lalaboi:

Ok ok. . . .Am late for classes. . . .where d i start from now? grin

start wherever u meet us, plus latecomers will get punished on the assembly ground. with koboko. lolz grin grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by lalaboi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
i uninstalled my fruity loops long time ago. . . .tried re installing it back but the crack has expired. . . .tried the one posted earlier on this thread. . . .e nor work too. . . .anytin for me?? cos i used to make beats ohh/ / / / /
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
@lalaboi
Go and buy original copy of FL Studio 8.  grin

@Ofokasibe
Re-post that image again.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by lalaboi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2009
Listening to te Bracket Yori Yori. . . .Who done that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lol
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
@lalaboi
It was done by one of the senior lecturers on this thread called "timmyoj".
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2009
oh we gotta keep the fruity tutorials going , am coming wit anoda upload now
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by dexed(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
Guys here is a link to a song i did with fl8 few months ago, http://www.zshare.net/audio/64159960624e5136/ its not 100% proffesional cos am not yet a pro, am still learning. Everything was done at home, the recording, mixing everything.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
@dexed
I like the concept behind the song and beat even though its not that perfect.
I believe if you put more effort, you can do much better.
Take care.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
@dexed
upload the flp if u can ,

@others
lets continue with the lectures.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Utali(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2009
This lecture is gone awry!
What happened to all the lessons you were going to give to we novice??
and please someone up a Terry Gizzle kinda beat so i can learn
and how do i see the Beat pattern ?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
@UTALI
OBINNA WILL TAKE U THRU THE BASICS AGAIN, I HAVE ALREADY DONE BASIC TUTORIALSON PAGE ONE , U MAY WANNA SCROLL BACK, THX
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2009
ok i guess we need to move to r n b basic beats now. let the fruity loops lectures begin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
timyoj time to move on to the next lecture , maybe we should move to terry g style beat or k-solo style beat? seems yall are interested more in terry g style.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Baba Ofokasibe

U get mouth!!

Tuale for u!! grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
U no tell me say ofoka born u. . . hehehe cheesy
@ofoka. . . take ur time with ur topics o! ofoka teaches abc, ofoka lectures 123. . . lol grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
u guys can also take a sit and join my lectures, especially don jazzie ;d ;d
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by dexed(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
Here is a very easy beat done with fl8, took just 15 minutes. I dont know what genre i can call it but its more of raggae to me. http://www.zshare.net/download/65104330f0ebb164/
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
ofokasibe:

u guys can also take a sit and join my lectures, especially don jazzie ;d ;d
na private coaching i want. . . i go pay u with debit card. . . grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2009
dexed nice .make sure u teach people how to do it , not just upload aight . nice beat anyways,
dexed where u at? location i mean,.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker" / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.