Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Have I Lost Everything? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have I Lost Everything? (538 Views)

How I Lost My Tuition Fee To Sars-nigerian Student / I Lost My First Bank Atm Card How Do I Block It, Via Text Or Online / I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Lost Everything? by Holyfire1(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
If a man thinks he has lost IT, I got a good news for such a man. He might have lost IT, but the best part is, he hasn't lost EVERYTHING. The reason why you have lost IT but not EVERYTHING is because, IT was just a prerequisite; a means to your destination not your destination. IT, was just a stepping stone by the way to where God is taking you. IT, is What MUST COME, TO PASS.

EVERYTHING is what is needed and you've got EVERYTHING. The life of God in you is everything you need. You are alive today because you've got EVERYTHING that is required to keep you alive and to see a glorious tomorrow.
JESUS! IS MADE EVERYTHING TO YOU
#BEINSPIRED
#THANKYOUJESUS
#GRACE
#TGIF
#LETHOPERISE

© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.abaireolawale.
Re: Have I Lost Everything? by Somalia0(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice one.

But jesus is NOT son of god.

ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Have I Lost Everything? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2016
IT or it??
Re: Have I Lost Everything? by lastmessenger: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
And Muhammad is not God's messenger. A woman poisoned him to avenge her husbands death.
Somalia0:
Nice one.

But jesus is NOT son of god.

ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Have I Lost Everything? by thankyouJesus(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Holyfire1:
If a man thinks he has lost IT, I got a good news for such a man. He might have lost IT, but the best part is, he hasn't lost EVERYTHING. The reason why you have lost IT but not EVERYTHING is because, IT was just a prerequisite; a means to your destination not your destination. IT, was just a stepping stone by the way to where God is taking you. IT, is What MUST COME, TO PASS.

EVERYTHING is what is needed and you've got EVERYTHING. The life of God in you is everything you need. You are alive today because you've got EVERYTHING that is required to keep you alive and to see a glorious tomorrow.
JESUS! IS MADE EVERYTHING TO YOU
#BEINSPIRED
#THANKYOUJESUS
#GRACE
#TGIF
#LETHOPERISE

© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.abaireolawale.
yes, you called me.
Re: Have I Lost Everything? by Holyfire1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please nairalander, the piece I wrote was not to cause religious argument. Far from it. The above piece; HAVE I LOST EVERYTHING? was aimed at encouraging all and sundry that there is still hope for a better tomorrow as long as you are alive. Please, enough of the argument.

(1) (Reply)

Help Nairalanders / University Of Ibadan Matriculation Ceremony Details – 2015/16 / Can This Be True???(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.