Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Let's Go Back To The Basics, Agriculture: Bane Of The Survival In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Go Back To The Basics, Agriculture: Bane Of The Survival In Nigeria (756 Views)

Let's Go To Songhai Farm / Agriculture Bane And Solutions / Basics Of Profitable Plantain Intercrop Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Go Back To The Basics, Agriculture: Bane Of The Survival In Nigeria by soladel(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2016
I received a lot of calls, emails from many prospective farmers who want to go into Agriculture, many want information how go about it, many want money instantly from agriculture, but all of them want to do Farming.

I have an information for you:
The first thing to have is Passion, and love to venture your time and money into Agriculture.
Do u want to have rest of mind in farming, Crude has failed Nigeria has a country.
What next is Agriculture, if u are not involve now, when.......
Call me on 08033540233 for more solution on how invest right in farming.
I will be happy to join me on board and revolutionize the green revolution together.
Welcome.

Re: Let's Go Back To The Basics, Agriculture: Bane Of The Survival In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2016
The problem with agriculture in Nigeria is land. No one wants to relinquish his land for industrial farms. Speaking from experience from my home town.
Re: Let's Go Back To The Basics, Agriculture: Bane Of The Survival In Nigeria by soladel(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
oglalasioux:
The problem with agriculture in Nigeria is land. No one wants to relinquish his land for industrial farms. Speaking from experience from my home town.
Oglalasioux, the problem with agriculture is not only land but many, but we can still find a way. Where is ur home town, let me know your location and suggest a way out to you.

(1) (Reply)

Export Made Easier From The North / Feasibility Study On Poultry And Fish Farming. / Unrefined Shea Butter Needed In Large Quantity And Steady Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.