Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

WAEC Supervision-should I Go? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervision-should I Go? (1699 Views)

Where Can I Go For My IT / Masters' Student Drags UNIABUJA To Court Over Delay In Project Supervision / Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Supervision-should I Go? by donpata(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Hi all. My school nominated me as one of the two people to go supervise waec in the forthcoming exams. The exams will soon start and i feel different abt it. I normally feel all waec supervisors are corrupt and the whole thing is all abt bribery and malpractise. My school will be disappointed if i dont go cos that will mean them losing a slot. Does losing a slot have any effect on the school's status? Is there any one with the experience? Can there ever be a situation where the school one is posted to wont pressure one to compromise? thnks
Re: WAEC Supervision-should I Go? by eniolaamoda: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
donpata:
Hi all. My school nominated me as one of the two people to go supervise waec in the forthcoming exams. The exams will soon start and i feel different abt it. I normally feel all waec supervisors are corrupt and the whole thing is all abt bribery and malpractise. My school will be disappointed if i dont go cos that will mean them losing a slot. Does losing a slot have any effect on the school's status? Is there any one with the experience? Can there ever be a situation where the school one is posted to wont pressure one to compromise? thnks
Whatsapp me 08180712474 I have a laptop that meets ur requirements
Re: WAEC Supervision-should I Go? by glossysam(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2019
Now that you have experienced it, can you tell us your experience

donpata:

(1) (Reply)

View The Complete 2016 WASSCE Time Table Below.. / West African Examination Council In Mistake With Ugwumsinachi Chinecherem' Resut / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Ireland For International Students Plus Tui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.