Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Duration To Give An Offer Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Duration To Give An Offer Letter (802 Views)

Job Without Offer Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duration To Give An Offer Letter by modo1(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Good morning peeps.

My story starts from last week wednesday when I got a call from my former boss telling me he nominated me for an interview in one silent multinational company in lagos. I did my research on this company and gained interest in working there. so I prepared well for the test/interview which held the next day and to the glory of God I was most successful candidate.
So that same day(last week thursday) I was called about my success and we negotiated my salary and resumption date and was told I would be called to come and get my offer letter.
Now till today which is about a week later I havent been called.
please house how long does it take for a company to give a successful candidate the offer letter.

P.S...outta eagerness I tried calling the office only to b told the Human resource head whom I spoke with was on leave that day I called.
Re: Duration To Give An Offer Letter by modik(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2016
It takes as long as the management is ready.

Many approvals and signatures are required and some may not be on sit, just as you have stated. So keep your cool and do not call them again so you don't look desperate which is a red flag.

On the flip side, they may decide to fill the vacant post with a suitable insider and by so doing, may discontinue with your hiring process.

Just to clarify.

1 Like

Re: Duration To Give An Offer Letter by modo1(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
tnx bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brimstone Interview / Graphic Designer/ Large Format Machine Operator Job Vacancies In PHC / Apply Now For Connectrail Services Limited Graduate Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.