Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You (2107 Views)

Why it is dangerous to use your Cell phones/Electronic Devices while charging. / 7 Ways Telemarketers Get Your Cell Phone Number / Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You by ngbase(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016

This is according to Nollywood actor, Ramsey Noauh.
The handsome actor seems to be in the mood to play games, so lets play along with him. He wants you to use the last four digits of your cell phone number to decide on what your personality is like using the image below:

Alright let me start. Mine says I’m Confident, Sweet, Loyal, Faithful.

What does yours say?

Source: http://www.loadedhood.com/see-what-the-last-4-digits-of-your-cell-phone-number-says-about-you/
Re: See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You by merxi55(f): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2016
ngbase:

This is according to Nollywood actor, Ramsey Noauh.
The handsome actor seems to be in the mood to play games, so lets play along with him. He wants you to use the last four digits of your cell phone number to decide on what your personality is like using the image below:

Alright let me start. Mine says I’m Confident, Sweet, Loyal, Faithful.

What does yours say?

Source: http://www.loadedhood.com/see-what-the-last-4-digits-of-your-cell-phone-number-says-about-you/
mine says shy, freak, faithful and loving...*dis freak sef* na wa oh
Re: See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You by menabae(f): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Mine says loyal,loving,faithful,sexy.. True sha
Re: See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You by Luckylife(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Mine says " sexy,sexy royal freak"
Re: See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You by Luckylife(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
menabae:
Mine says loyal,loving,faithful,sexy.. True sha
lol only you nice
Re: See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You by jopretty(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Mine is "freak, nice, loyal, nice" I no understand this freak oo...

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Daughter Is Getting Married To A Muslim Billionaire Son / Download Premium HD Images And Videos Free Downloader / Plz Dont! Dont Click On This Thread.its Dangerous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.