Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Here Is One Of My Secrets On How I Make Money Online (via Getsitecontrol) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here Is One Of My Secrets On How I Make Money Online (via Getsitecontrol) (571 Views)

How To Edit Mp3 Online Via Url / How 2use Getsitecontrol 2add Survey Contact Form Social Followshare Button 2blog / Blogging For Profit: 15 Secrets On How To Make Money With Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is One Of My Secrets On How I Make Money Online (via Getsitecontrol) by klashe(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Hi fellas, i used to wonder why people think they cant make money online, probably because of all those fake earning sites out there. Okay, today i will share one of my secrets with you. Please try it, its very real.. i earned $55 last month. (of big benefit to bloggers)

What Is GetSiteControl :

GetSiteControl is a widget set that allows to add an alert, a survey, subscription and contact forms, share and follow buttons to any site.GetSiteControl widgets are customizable, any of them can be made into a bar, a popup window, a panel or a button. And they are easy to match to the overall look and feel of the website, as the service will analyze the site's color scheme and offer the most suitable color options. Now integrated with Zapier to connect and automate with other apps.

As with any other affiliate program, once you sign up you will receive your own unique affiliate link to GetSiteControl ; You can share this link via email, IM, Facebook, Twitter, on your website or blog or anywhere else. Simply refer the customer to their website and they will do the rest. When a new customer follows your link, signs up for an account and adds widgets to his/her website you will receive a commission. And if this customer upgrades to a paid plan you will get 30% of all their payments.

read more here: http://www.nigerzine.com.ng/2016/03/here-is-one-of-my-secret-on-how-i-make.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Professional Wordpress Website Designer Needed / Please How Can I Design My Blog On Blogger.com / Web Developer Needed Urgently Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.