Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (27762 Views)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
Guy forget that thing. Man na man. Back them na one small boy beat me mercilessly. Since then,I no dey find man trouble again except on line. embarassed
even online you are not secured to do that
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pidggin:

Na my area bi dat o grin grin grin
so I go die yarn say if guy wan toast warri babe say make him just go straight to d point.. cheesy

So babe, I wan make we reason togeda. wink
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by kuljayms1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked even at old age
I tire o... Hmmm.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by rizkidrocks(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
kenedy175:
And that's it?? angry

Just an apology? ?? undecided

What if she suffered a severe hemorrhage and died??
but she didnt...undecided undecided
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by stubbornman(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I like dis babe... being honest. cheesy
I know say you go like am.....you naturally love "honest people" huh cool
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Trendygold(f): 1:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Only God knows for how many years she has been beaten like that.....women and endurance sha.God dey ooo.

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by buskie13(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
jane0000:
Guy forget that thing. Man na man. Back them na one small boy beat me mercilessly. Since then,I no dey find man trouble again except on line. embarassed
bae...u are cute cool
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Na wa o, I can't imagine how much this man must have beaten the woman in their years together, and she couldn't use her weight to descend on him, nonsense. angry

Weight ke, which kind weight? shocked
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Old habits die hard. He had been making a punching bag of her since they were young. For him to injure her this much as an old man, I wonder how many times she has to lie about hitting her face on the wall or falling after a serious beating

Exactly my thoughts
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by blessedtwins: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
lolaed:
some of you women who have been forgiving your violent husbands can see your future in this old woman.

Imagine the pain

I concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.