Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity (734 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by Kustin(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
As am writing this am vexed with what is happening about the issue of Ese, I have been observing since and I think this is right time for me to contribute. My fellow nairalanders, come to think of it was that girl blindfolded when she was been taken all the way from bayelsa to kano state. I heard she said she doesnt knw how she got to kano imagine!!,
What did people expect her to say before- I dnt knw how I got to kano, she said that in order to avert insult and shame from families and friend. If its so why cant she shout for help when the guy was taking her to kano. It quite a shame for people to knw go on the street and those on social media to protest ( free ese), free ese my foot, free ese my ass. People should stop constituting nuisance about this matter
Not that that am supporting whar that guy called yunusa did infact he ought to face law for this but do people also blame that girl, she should also be punish for running away from home to serve as deterrent for other girls.
I knw some people will cum here to bash, lampoon and throw aserbic punches at me bt I dnt care. m jxt trying to make commonsense
Re: Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by Ekugbeh(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kustin:
As am writing this am vexed with what is happening about the issue of Ese, I have been observing since and I think this is right time for me to contribute. My fellow nairalanders, come to think of it was that girl blindfolded when she was been taken all the way from bayelsa to kano state. I heard she said she doesnt knw how she got to kano imagine!!,
What did people expect her to say before- I dnt knw how I got to kano, she said that in order to avert insult and shame from families and friend. If its so why cant she shout for help when the guy was taking her to kano. It quite a shame for people to knw go on the street and those on social media to protest ( free ese), free ese my foot, free ese my ass. People should stop constituting nuisance about this matter
Not that that am supporting whar that guy called yunusa did infact he ought to face law for this but do people also blame that girl, she should also be punish for running away from home to serve as deterrent for other girls.
I knw some people will cum here to bash, lampoon and throw aserbic punches at me bt I dnt care. m jxt trying to make commonsense
it really amaze me to c most u ryt in a very cynical of being noticed. Hw can u quote whn u wrn't there.
Do u ever think if she was hypnotised? Did u ever read her comments after this whole scenario. Y dnt't we think out of d box @tyms

1 Like

Re: Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by Kustin(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ekugbeh:
it really amaze me to c most u ryt in a very cynical of being noticed. Hw can u quote whn u wrn't there.
Do u ever think if she was hypnotised? Did u ever read her comments after this whole scenario. Y dnt't we think out of d box @tyms

I knw stupid people like u will cum here to counter this. But cum to think of it, was she taken by force
Re: Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by jopretty(f): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
I can't say I totally believe this Ese's stuff reason bein that I have visited Bayelsa severally and some of their young girls below 15 are living with men and their families are aware of such affair. On the other hand, jazz really works especially "touch-follow-and-forget" during my service year, an igbo lady suddenly regained her senses after 7yrs of marriage to an hausa man with 5kids...the lady swore that she didn't know how it happened even her conversion. Upon interrogation, the Mallam confessed to have charmed her to love and marry him. Some dear op, things are actually happening.
Re: Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by gentlesinna(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mr man shut d Bleep up.whats even wrong wit u?y is it so difficult for u to think wit ur head @least for once?u better stop thinking tru ur anus
Kustin:

I knw stupid people like u will cum here to counter this. But cum to think of it, was she taken by force

1 Like

Re: Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by Kustin(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
gentlesinna:
Mr man shut d Bleep up.whats even wrong wit u?y is it so difficult for u to think wit ur head @least for once?u better stop thinking tru ur anus

do u knw wat, I cnt start arguing with a stick of matches. If u av regain ur thinking faculty, u shud holla me
Re: Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity by Ekugbeh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kustin:

read ma comment again.
I never abused u.

(1) (Reply)

Okada Man Kill A Female Student Over 50 Naira Change / Nigerians React On Twitter After Fulani Herdsmen Attacked An Enugu Community / A Phone Conversation With A BVN Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.