Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

A Question U Must Ask Ur Self As A Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Question U Must Ask Ur Self As A Corp Member (975 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Live From NYSC Katsina Camp. Katsina Stream II Ask Ur Questions. / Prepare Your Self As You Leave Nysc Camp For Job Search For No Job In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question U Must Ask Ur Self As A Corp Member by scave(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
After NYSC what next?

90% of corp member dream is to b posted to a better place where he will b retained and earn a good salary but most of the time it does not turn out so.
We are in a country where some one need to b creative or start something for him self to b able to survive in the long run.
I need advice from matured mind who has experience and advice on how they succeed or strart business and what kind of businesses some one can b involve in as a corp member and still continue after service.
Re: A Question U Must Ask Ur Self As A Corp Member by belloabd1914(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Awaiting responds #affected party#

1 Like

Re: A Question U Must Ask Ur Self As A Corp Member by Brownzola(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello bello,how are u? Im happy for you. Why? Cos you're able to wake up before its too late. I mean you're able to think ahead. You are able to think about life after nysc which is beyond looking for job that is not readily available. Lets meet and discuss about an opportunity i stumbled on when i was in part three in the uni and which im still into. I've been able to introduce it to at least 4 corps members who are all doing well right now in the business. And like myself, iv vowed not to work for anybody since i graduated and to God be the glory....I am earning well from the opp. Like we all know this is 21st century. The century of information. Let me share the information with you 07035071971 whatsapp or call.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Moments Every Corp Mender Can Relate To / How To Start E-commerce Business Without Your Own Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.