Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Do U Want To Laugh, Come In And Enjoy The Latest Vines Of March 2016 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do U Want To Laugh, Come In And Enjoy The Latest Vines Of March 2016 (866 Views)

FUN VINES!!! / Funny Jokes, Try Not To Laugh � / Nigerian Vines Are Just The Funniest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Laugh, Come In And Enjoy The Latest Vines Of March 2016 by grinace(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Here's another great compilation of funny videos for you this March 2016, enjoy it guys also show your love by liking or sharing or subscribing or you could finish it up with a combo of the the 3 thanks guys. I really appreciate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ1KZLaUURM
If you're still wondering how to stream youtube videos due to data come on check my signature for the procedure it won't take more than 2mb, if any problem u can always comment on the video I'd gladly reply.
Re: Do U Want To Laugh, Come In And Enjoy The Latest Vines Of March 2016 by giftedheart1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
I refuse to laugh sir!!!
Re: Do U Want To Laugh, Come In And Enjoy The Latest Vines Of March 2016 by grinace(m): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2016
giftedheart1:
I refuse to laugh sir!!!
grin grin alright sorry about that

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Unusual Obituary Of A Young Man…[see Photo] / The Last Selfy / When A Nigerian Plane Is Hijacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.