Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price (1992 Views)

Is The Nokia 7 Plus Worth ₦140,000? / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / Unboxing The Gionee F103pro (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Babysho(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
The phone is beautiful... It's like the most heavenly created phone I have seen.
But the battery life....I haven't even started downloading my HD all nighter movies yet....the battery drains real quick and it's suppose to be 3150Mah.

Please if you use the Gionee S plus pls how do you cope..

Also the charging....i charge all night....jus to get 91%..should I use another Charger? Like InfinixHotNote's charger
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by IkennaBasilJR(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
hmmm. did you get the new one or second hand? If it's a new one, How much?
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by lekjons(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
i don't trust Gionee and Innjoo products
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2016
I find this contradictory because my own battery lasts and charges very fast too so..
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Maximum83: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Babysho:
The phone is beautiful... It's like the most heavenly created phone I have seen.
But the battery life....I haven't even started downloading my HD all nighter movies yet....the battery drains real quick and it's suppose to be 3150Mah.

Please if you use the Gionee S plus pls how do you cope..

Also the charging....i charge all night....jus to get 91%..should I use another Charger? Like InfinixHotNote's charger
how much does it go for? Tell us
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Xxpress(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2016
The phone is damn good. It charges very fast and the battery last for a 3150mah battery.
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Babysho(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
hmmm. did you get the new one or second hand? If it's a new one, How much?

New 52k
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Babysho(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Jobia:
I find this contradictory because my own battery lasts and charges very fast too so..

Mine doesn't last.. .and doesn't charge fast
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by wildcatter23(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2016
lekjons:

Get your facts right!!
Have you used a Gionee phone at all?
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Marvell23(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Xxpress:
The phone is damn good. It charges very fast and the battery last for a 3150mah battery.
The phone doesn't charge fast and the battery is not that good but the phone is ok
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Babysho:

New 42k
Am seeing 51k at SLOT
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by funkdr(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Mine charges pretty fast and lasts for the whole day on heavy usage.
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Babysho:

New 42k
where? slot?
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Babysho(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
funkdr:
Mine charges pretty fast and lasts for the whole day on heavy usage.

Please put on your 3G and play videos....and see the result
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Horlaarsco: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
lekjons:

which phone do you use?
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by funkdr(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babysho:

Please put on your 3G and play videos....and see the result
is always on H+ with data running all through the day, maybe I'm just lucky, the battery is great.
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by wiseone28: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided una sabi confuse persin
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by abram10: 2:44am On Mar 07, 2016
what's the actual price? and does it support 4G LTE network?
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Xhaka(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Too expensive IMO, just one over-hyped shii
Re: Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Xhaka:
Too expensive IMO, just one over-hyped shii

Thak u for saying the truth. If that was tecno people would complain. They sell the 3gb version in other countries but here in Nigeria it is 2gb and sold for between 45-50k. The specs are not very good wither, 720p display with 267 ppi on a 5.5 inch. A good phone no doubt, but nothing more than a mid ranger.

(1) (Reply)

Get Etisalat Free 200MB Without Downloading My Etisalat Application / Itel 1516 / Neat Iphone 6 Plus For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.