Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Open Letter To Nigerian Youths - By Senator Ben Murray Bruce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Nigerian Youths - By Senator Ben Murray Bruce (438 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos / Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With Regina Askia Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerian Youths - By Senator Ben Murray Bruce by airowblog: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Below is the open letter written by the
commonsense Senator “Youths of Nigeria, I want
to communicate with you today. I noticed that
there are too many divisions amongst our youths
and as a stakeholder in Nigeria and parent of
Nigerian children, I believe I ought to intervene.
Youths, do not make the mistakes my generation
made. Do not see yourselves through tribal and
religious lens. My generation of Nigerians did that
and look where it has led us. You must do better.
It is foolish for any youth to fight another youth...www.rowlandokonko.com/2016/03/open-letter-to-nigerian-youths-by.html

(1) (Reply)

South African Airport Becomes The First In The World To Be Powered My Solar Ener / 9ice Throws Major Shade At Linda Ikeji In New Song / Nigeria Singer Phyno Share Airtime To His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.