Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) (39175 Views)

Dencia's Outfit To Billboard Music Awards 2018 (photos, video) / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by tgmservice: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
I thought they gave him 500k, look @ d kind of apartment isn't that quite expensive 4 a guy who can't pay his rent

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
mere beggar cos of 5.0 cgpa? I swear u need a new brain cos u are not using the one u have ryt now.
Oga, take your frustration elsewhere...Read within conteext and stop taking Agidingbi weed

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by toprealman: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Living way beyond his means! #streetlife
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Donvitalis(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Babsons:
Everything na opportunity for publicity stunt
You do not dislike publicity either. In the end, all that matters was that she provided succour. What have you done lately?
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by slap1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
bettercreature:
He is tarnishing his own image,its just sad

Using first class as a bargaining chip. Not good.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
AfroKnight:

Did he come out to beg? No. Freeze did what he did because short sighted Nigerians prefer to celebrate beauty as an achievement instead of academic prowess. He addressed the lopsided and myopic value system which people like you uphold.

If it makes you happy, please continue seeking to play down his achievement. If 5.0 is easy, why couldn't you get it? What is your excuse?

This guy deserves all the help he can get in his time of need because he is an asset and any company would be glad to have such a focused young man as a staff.

Continue beefing. Jealousy never helped anyone.
hahaha....who beat u?u ppl sld stop decivin d guy!!!
he got 5.0CGP fine,we r all happy4him
BT bro let's b frank,is very very embarrasin to say he cnt pay his house rent thus seeking unnecessary attention......Haba
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by hollywater: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Another Olajumoke in the making.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by obynaDmob(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Beht unilag gave him 500gz nau! undecided
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by wedeonline(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
tgmservice:
I thought they gave him 500k, look @ d kind of apartment isn't that quite expensive 4 a guy who can't pay his rent
Exactly my thoughts, Reports was that he had to struggle at some point to pay his fees and resprted to street selling. I wonder how he could have afforded such lavishly furnished appartment...
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by femzysticks(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
slap1:
I'm ashamed of that guy. With first class you're going public with pleas to pay your rent. Didn't they say he won awards or does he live at Sheraton Hotel? undecided

the matter tire me oooh

with my 4TH class grin
i know how much i make weekly as a student

and i know how much i should be earning before i graduate

but who am i to ask sad sad sad
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by JoeCutie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don't know why Nigerians like attracting sympathy more than anything! Shebi people have been giving this guy money, why can't he renew his rent with some of it? They must do everything for you. Rubbish! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Aremuagan144(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
sinaj:
Omo see as student house be lipsrsealed

Abeg iz d guy married
U want marry am niii
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by dammytosh: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shameful.

They want to use money gotten from selling bleaching cream to pay your house rent despite your 5.0 cgpa lifetime achcievement.

The guy need to think twice before disgracing brains out there.

You don't want to make the first salary but people should just be contributing for you because u made A in all your courses.

Park well abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Aremuagan144:

U want marry am niii
no o!

Like d house is too big for a student.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by crackhouse(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
grin grin grin

THAT PICTURE THO

THE DUDE BE LIKE LEMME TAKE MY LAST SELFIE IN THIS HOUSE BEFORE THEM CHASE ME COMOT grin grin grin grin

WHEN SOME CGPA'S CANT FLASH MTN TO MTN
THIS DUDE OWN GO DO MIDNIGHT CALL grin grin grin grin

I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON JOKE grin
if that's where he live as a student, then he is not suppose to be complaining for rent. I no live for that kind house during my days in school.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2016
AfroKnight:
Look at them hating on the brilliant dude. Lol. Fact remains that he has achieved something you could not because he gave his all to it. This is an amazing story of focus and hard work. He is in his trying times now, but that won't last.

The rewards of his tenacity and brilliance will pay off in no time.

Haters, go and achieve something meaningful with your lives. No amount of bile can stop this young man.
Thanks for typing what I was lazy to type; Jealousy and Envy na BAD THING ooh.
God has a special package for this boy; it won't be long...
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by bigtt76(f): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2016
I wonder why Freeze nor give am one out of hin many Rolexes wen hin get naaaaau #eDiotaman undecided

AfroKnight:

Did he come out to beg? No. Freeze did what he did because short sighted Nigerians prefer to celebrate beauty as an achievement instead of academic prowess. He addressed the lopsided and myopic value system which people like you uphold.

If it makes you happy, please continue seeking to play down his achievement. If 5.0 is easy, why couldn't you get it? What is your excuse?

This guy deserves all the help he can get in his time of need because he is an asset and any company would be glad to have such a focused young man as a staff.

Continue beefing. Jealousy never helped anyone.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by cybriz82(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Wait oooo!!! Wat abt d 500k wey dem say dem give amdude go sell ur plasma tek am dey feed jur. Beggi beggi...
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by phenol33(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2016
the next thing u go hear na " the two don dey Bleep each other" boy use ur head oooo!
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
first class and he can't foot his bills? nonsense the money spent on his school fees are wasted.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2016
sinaj:
Omo see as student house be lipsrsealed

Abeg iz d guy married
and is this how desperate you are?
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2016
Deepfreezer:
and is this how desperate you are?
desperate for wot mofo!

I think nxt time u wana pee on someone's mention, u shud borrow some sense to comprehend b4 pissing on ur body!

Wot I meant is that the house is looking too big for a student, unless he is a married man.

A student living in a flat, unless you is married or prolly working.

GRACIAS!
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by tee59(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
I dont even know d problem of ds guy.Despite d money he has bn collecting,he can not even pay his house rent. Dude! He is now using dt advntage to turn himself to a beggar. D house he is living doesnt look like a student's house. It shows his standard of living is high. Has any company offer him job?
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
sinaj:
desperate for wot mofo!

I think nxt time u wana pee on someone's mention, u shud borrow some sense to comprehend b4 pissing on ur body!

Wot I meant is that the house is looking too big for a student, unless he is a married man.

A student living in a flat, unless you is married or prolly working.

GRACIAS!
FORK YOU
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Deepfreezer:
FORK YOU

Spoon you! Lol
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Deepfreezer:
FORK YOU

Ooops! Did it hurt tongue
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Deepfreezer:
FORK YOU
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
sinaj:
it hurts and I will hurt you more. trust me.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
sinaj:

Spoon you! Lol
else you tender unreserved apology, I will hurt you. waiting for ur apologies.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Deepfreezer:
else you tender unreserved apology, I will hurt you. waiting for ur apologies.
in d dream
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by rafcrown(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
THE TREASURY LOOTERS CANT HELP HIM?You are rich only IF you can help the people in need without CNN/BBC/AIT presence or coverage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter / Facts About Wizkid And Davido / Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.