Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? (775 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by Igbokwenu2(f): 2:36am On Nov 05, 2006
Where are all the Igbo guys in California? I seem to meet a lot of Nigerian-Igbo girls in LA, but the males are scarce. Where are they?
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by Wandungu(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2006
grin Depends on what city in CA you are in, many are in Los Angeles, I'm Igbo and used to leave there but moved to Atlanta, GA,
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by Igbokwenu2(f): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2006
I'm here in Los Angeles, so where are they? My mom is worried that I'm going to marry indi ocha. undecided
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by Wandungu(m): 2:33am On Nov 15, 2006
They are all around, attend Igbo functions regularly, you'll find them there,
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by LondonCool(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2007
Most of them are in jail, due to 419 scams grin
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by monshege: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2007
LondonCool:

Most of them are in jail, due to 419 scams grin

man, that was funny, but how you take know? abi you were in the same cell as they or yours was the next cell? grin
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by 4Play(m): 2:04am On Apr 14, 2007
monshege:

man, that was funny, but how you take know? abi you were in the same cell as they or yours was the next cell? grin

Maybe na Law Enforcement Officer ? grin
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by monshege: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2007
4 Play:

Maybe na Law Enforcement Officer ? grin

nah! i dont think so. cell mate sound more plausible
Re: Where Are All The Igbo Guys In California? by CrazyMan(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2011
@Topic.

We are here. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Pal / Naijas In London Meet Up / Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.