Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Comment With The Most Darndest Thing You've Heard From A Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comment With The Most Darndest Thing You've Heard From A Kid (814 Views)

LOL, (video) Nothing Like What You've Heard Before, Countries, States And Their / When Kaduna Boys Heard Of The Free Meal By The State Government (photo) / The Comment With No Likes Get 50 Pounds On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comment With The Most Darndest Thing You've Heard From A Kid by 9iceX(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
The word crazy might best describe little kids at the time they started acting out and pulling some new pranks. Even when all facts in term of looks and total replica proved that kid runs the same blood as you, one out of 20 times, you sometimes get pissed out and thought about running a DNA to confirm if the little kid was really yours. My kids are awesome and I love them to the bone. I could trade anything for their safety. Anything like suspending my dinner meal to an extra 10 minutes!

I go first:

Curled from Tony’s version of Kids say the darndest things, a little boy replied positive when asked if he had a girlfriend. He went further to explain the duration of their relationship being 40 days. How on earth was he able to keep track of the exact number of days!

Ongoing fun about the topic @: http://www.nawesabi.com/kids-say-the-darndest-things/
Re: Comment With The Most Darndest Thing You've Heard From A Kid by 9iceX(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

When All Your Friends be like / Download Latest 2016 Nigerian Comedy Skit (orobo Dance Pass) / Beware Of A House With This Kind Of Gate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.