Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? (1040 Views)

What Laptop Specs Can I Get With 70k? / Hp 15-intel Core I3-2.3ghz Laptop Specs & Where To Buy / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by psychopunk(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
i use an hp 250 g2 laptop. i have a 4gb ram. it uses an intel hd graphics family card, with a 2020M processor. processor speed 2.4ghz. i want to upgrade it so i can play high end games like fifa15 on it. planning on increasing d ram and graphics card. please can the gurus in the house help me...... all opinions are welcome
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by BetaTechnicians: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
psychopunk:
i use an hp 250 g2 laptop. i have a 4gb ram. it uses an intel hd graphics family card, with a 2020M processor. processor speed 2.4ghz. i want to upgrade it so i can play high end games like fifa15 on it. planning on increasing d ram and graphics card. please can the gurus in the house help me...... all opinions are welcome
as for the ram, you can upgrade it to the specified limit stated by the manufacturer.
as for the graphics card, there's nothing you can do to that.
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by psychopunk(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
BetaTechnicians:

as for the ram, you can upgrade it to the specified limit stated by the manufacturer.
as for the graphics card, there's nothing you can do to that.
tnx man for d reply. from some of my research online i read dt its possible to change d graphics card. i even saw diff brands of graphics cards for sale
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by bright1985: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
No no man
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by Donald3d(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
psychopunk:

tnx man for d reply. from some of my research online i read dt its possible to change d graphics card. i even saw diff brands of graphics cards for sale
it might not be compatible with your mother board.
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by Kunleforreal(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Laptop is like a desktop computer that you can upgrade its graphic card because the laptop graphic card is not upgradable.
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by Kunleforreal(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Laptop is not like a desktop computer that you can upgrade its graphic card because the laptop graphic card is not upgradable.
Re: HELP!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Laptop Specs. Any Tips?? by Kunleforreal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
psychopunk:

(1) (Reply)

Help,help, Am In Seriouse Problem / Airtel Freebasics On Computer / HP Compaq 8510p For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.