Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

After All Our Love Making, My Wife bleeps Our Choirmaster +hmm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After All Our Love Making, My Wife bleeps Our Choirmaster +hmm (845 Views)

"I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics / I Trained Him Now He bleeps Like A Pro | Erotic Story / Old Man bleeps Prostitute, Dies Leaving His Pole Stuck Inside Her Hole .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After All Our Love Making, My Wife bleeps Our Choirmaster +hmm by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
A middle aged pastor in one of the new generation churches in Asaba, Delta State, has revealed how he caught his wife allegedly having sex with a choirmaster of his church.

The pastor who spoke to journalists on Thursday in Asaba said that report of his wife dating a choirmaster was everywhere before he eventually caught them.

Explaining that he has been married to his wife for 12 years without a child, the pastor said that his wife had exposed him to public ridicule.

see the full story here
http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2016/03/pastor-catch-wife-pant-down-doing-fck.html
Re: After All Our Love Making, My Wife bleeps Our Choirmaster +hmm by kilode100(f): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shameless men everywhere.
So, shame no dey catch this MaN to talk say another man gbensh him wife?..

World haff spoilt finish o..

Btw, how anyone go expect anyone to fcvk only one person for this life is just being wicked and mischievous.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja / Drake Shows Love To Davido / PHOTOS: Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.