Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life (4658 Views)

09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. / Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by ogzille(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
I developed Inspiredautos website and have been managing it for him since 2010/2011.
He pays N10,000 annually for the hosting and I never charge him any support fee.

Sometime last year, I took a business decision to decentralize my quasi hosting service to enable each customer own the root hosting accounts and make purchases from their offices if need be.

Inspiredm's website was billed to expire on February 02, 2016.

Three months before this date, I sent him email reminders informing him of the need to act fact before the expiry.

In the email, I told him that I intend shutting down our hosting service and offered him two options to enable him seamlessly move to a new host.

Option 1: Pay us the sum of N12,000 to cover for the internet cost for downloading and uploading several GB of data to a new host

OR

Option 2: Look for a developer to handle the migration for you.

He went for option 2.

I received an email requesting for details to enable him transfer. I sent him the website database and provided him with FTP details to transfer. Also, I pushed his domain to his new developer as requested.

After Feb 02, 2016, he was yet to move his files. As expected, the website went off.

He contacted me and after talks I offered to give him one month FREE extension after which the account will be cancelled to enable him work things out.

Afterwards, Inspiredm did not call me and surprisingly did not do anything about his website.

As expected again, the website went off by March 04, 2016 again. This time it was not reversible.

He called me again. I was very sad that he allowed the whole process linger without taking any action.

Luckily for him, I backup my whole server offline periodically (he doesn't pay for this. I use my resources). the last valid backup was in December 2015.

As usual I gave him the three options that are available:

1. Since, the backup is in another state. He may cool down when I travel, I will get it for him so he will not lose the files.

2. If he is in a hurry, he can finance my trip to enable me get it for him.

3. Develop another website (which I told him is not a good choice).

He chose Option 2 and said that we should work together. That we have been working in peace all along. He also requested for me to send him all it will cost to setup the website again.

Immediately, I went online to check hosting cost on Namecheap and flight ticket to the East.

After confirming prices, I sent him this:

1. Hosting account - N25,600 (An account will be created for him on Namecheap and payment made using his account).

2. Flight ticket on Aero / Arik (Return) - N40,000

3. My fee (time spent for travel, internet service to deal with the large upload and service charge to setup the website again) - N65,000

(1) and (2) above are actual prices so I expected him to negotiate (3).

What did I see next, curses and threats; saying that He will deal with ruthlessly.

I was shocked to say the least.

Where did I wrong this man??

- I have been loyal to you for 5 - 6 years with zero benefit
- You were informed and reminded (with records) that your account will expire.
- When your account expired, you begged and you were given a month grace.
- You did nothing and you lost your account.
- There is an offline database backup for you which you never paid for.
- You were given an option of being patient till I travel to reduce the cost for you.

Where did I wrong him?

If he is patient, my plan is to get the backup and give to him when I go for Easter break but he said he wants the website up and he wants me to do it right away.

I am willing to cancel all my engagements for Inspiredm yet, what I get is threat.

He went to Facebook to get the picture of my mother and sister saying they will suffer too.

All I kept on saying was " Seek knowledge, be wise " as I was shocked to my marrow.

This is really so petty coming from someone that claims to be classy.

Please, house advise me on what to do.
Please, Mods take to home page after verification if need be as someone needs to advise this guy.

Thank you.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by kilode100(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmm..
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by tivta(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
This devilish and irresponsible man again? Trust me there is nothing anyone can do, he has already been bared by seun.

7 Likes

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by barapistis(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Get a lawyer,

The guy na mumu,running internet business without knowlege,

You even dey pitty am,forget him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by ogzille(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
This number just 08137207459 called me telling me to come to Panti Yaba on Monday.

I asked what for and he didn't say a thing.

I asked for him name and he said "Don't worry" and cut the call.
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by boman2014: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
na wah o!!!
u better be careful
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by NanaF: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
ogzille:
This number just 08137207459 called me telling me to come to Panti Yaba on Monday.

don't go anywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by calabaman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please listen to Barapistis advice.

Get a lawyer asap.

be extra careful and keep us posted.

its well with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Tequilah: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
ogzille:

Go where? shocked Kidnappers will not know your address in Jesus' name. Guy, siddon for your house and don't move an inch. If truly the police want to invite you for questioning, they will come to you.

First, take preemptive action by doing three things.

Report the matter to the nearest police station (if possible go to a Divisional HQ), and give them the full names and contact details of this guy that is cursing and threatening your life. angry Lodge your complaint directly with an AIG or DIG, if possible.

Next, go to the nearest DSS office and report the matter to a senior officer. sad

Then, inform all members of your family that if anything happens to you, they should know that it is the guy who has been cursing, harassing and threatening you over his website, that is responsible. Give them all his contact details including the roadmap to his house and office. They should bring him to justice by all means.

Finally, go to church for an intensive deliverance session and pray very hard for divine protection, so that any arrow fired in your direction will go back to sender. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper! cool

Imagine?!! shocked If everyone is issuing threats, should inspiredm that fra...dst..r also be making noise? mtcheew! angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by plendil: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2016
na wa o.
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Kufie(m): 1:48am On Mar 06, 2016
I still don't understand how/why anyone should be scared of inspired. If you have his contact, forward it to me. Phone number, email etc. He needs to be taught a lesson. If that's not okay by you, then be a man and put that guy in his place. He's nothing but a fake & fraudulent man

6 Likes

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by ManTiger(m): 3:15am On Mar 06, 2016
ogzille:

Never go to that place, he wanted to use police to harass you. Never try to see him either. Inspiredm days are numbered! He still has a case of Revlution hanging on his neck.
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by ogzille(m): 3:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I will take the necessary steps as advised and I will update as he takes his next action.
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Lexusgs430: 4:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Did you read about his nefarious activities on nairaland?
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by showreals(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Marking attendance

1 Like

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Etinosajay(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2016
Ogzille

Take ur name and number off your post. It's not needed.

1 Like

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by dominique(f): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Inspiredm has been banned and no longer a part of this forum. What I don't get is he threatening you because you charged him for a service or because his website was taken off? I'd advise you sever all ties with him and don't give in to pressure from him.

5 Likes

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by showreals(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2016
ogzille:

You sound scared and bullied already. Like someone advised severe all ties with him. And move on with your life. You owe him noting. Also report to the authority as advised
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by blank(f): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
That fraudster is a highly demonic personality.

Make sure you report him for threat to life.

Btw, you did a good job on his website.

6 Likes

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
ManTiger:

Never go to that place, he wanted to use police to harass you. Never try to see him either. Inspiredm days are numbered! He still has a case of Revlution hanging on his neck.

His case with Revlution has been sorted. However, he also tried this Panti approach with revlution but na my efcc connection shut am up...na beg he beg to settle everything.

OP You have absolutely nothing to fear when it comes to inspired..a toothless dogs bark is worse than his bite.

Get a lawyer or if you like I can give you my efcc lawyers contact and he will nail the bagger. Since he is threatening your life and you have it on record then thats all the proof you need.

4evergod aka naijadeyhia is at your disposal.

NB I will be needing your services for a website because I see u are pretty good. Pm me your rates

7 Likes

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by NanaF: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
4everGod:

His case with Revlution has been sorted. However, he also tried this Panti approach with revlution but na my efcc connection shut am up...na beg he beg to settle everything.

OP You have absolutely nothing to fear when it comes to inspired..a toothless dogs bark is worse than his bite.

Get a lawyer or if you like I can give you my efcc lawyers contact and he will nail the bagger. Since he is threatening your life and you have it on record then thats all the proof you need.

NB I will be needing your services for a website because I see u are pretty good. Pm me your rates

Wow. Thanks for helping Revlution. God will send you many helpers in the time of your need

3 Likes

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Caveatemptor(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
1. Fortunateval
2.chucky234
3.inspiredm
The bad guys are winning because the good guys are so timid they don't know what to do. This forum is not a police station,if someone fvcking threatens your life. Report him to the appropriate authorities. If someone fvcking swindles you out of your legitimate,hard earned money report him to the appropriate authorities.
Stop all this godd@m puzsy footing around and get them apprehended.
Then you can come on Nairaland and open a thread on how you.got the bad guy arrested!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caveatemptor:
1. Fortunateval
2.chucky234
3.inspiredm
The bad guys are winning because the good guys are so timid they don't know what to do. This forum is not a police station,if someone fvcking threatens your life. Report him to the appropriate authorities. If someone fvcking swindles you out of your legitimate,hard earned money report him to the appropriate authorities.
Stop all this godd@m puzsy footing around and get them apprehended.
Then you can come on Nairaland and open a thread on how you.got the bad guy arrested!

Well said. Too much timidity and acceptance of Bull by the complainants
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Caveatemptor(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
4everGod:

Well said. Too much timidity and acceptance of Bull by the complainants

My brother,
I keep praying that one of these criminals tries this swindling/419 stuff with me. It will be the last scam he/she tries in his/her life.
Swindlers will thrive if the swindled party does not know what to do. coming on Nairaland for a pity party and wringing their hands in frustration. Some will even be begging the scammer to please return the money(He's a scammer for crying out loud). Rubbish. Get the scammer arrested and get your money back. It's not rocket science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by ogzille(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
blank:
That fraudsteris a highly demonic personality.

Make sure you report him for threat to life.

Btw, you did a good job on his website.

Sure, will do. Thank you very much.
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by ogzille(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
4everGod:

Thank you for the advice. I am waiting for his move of any sort. I will PM you.
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
ogzille:

Thank you for the advice. I am waiting for his move of any sort. I will PM you.

Kindly send details of your service rates to me at naijadey@gmail.com
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by goddyjay(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hnmm
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by modskiller(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2016
The hangman's noose tightens...
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Adesiji77: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Hmm....

Cc: lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44, hardbody
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by NanaF: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Inspiredautos Is Threatening My Life by Igwe9(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
InspiredM again. Oga, there is nothing he can do. Report him to the relevant authorities and have a peaceful night rest. He personally pulled himself from Grace to Grass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sold sold 2017 Camry tokunbo / Honda Element EX price reduced to N1.99m sold sold sold / 2000 Tokunbo Volkswagen Passat For Quick Sale 850k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.