Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,427 members, 7,839,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) (22386 Views)

Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" / Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by diegwu01: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Dude is more interested in publicity than getting well.

In hospital and posting on NL? You should have been discharged since.

The damage to your car does not warrant neck brace. It is a minor fender bender.

Cut it out already.

\
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op is even Alexreports?
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by blesoh(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
This one you the snap the even put style, you sure say that neck the pain you so. You are doing this for fun lol. Abi seeking attention. Get well soon bruh.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by ezychris(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nawao for this National Hospital, Abuja.... Una no even give the guy patient's uniform make hin wear and hin dey rock jeans trousers and a t-shirt, how nurse wan take give am sare wagba bj or quickie now?! undecided undecided
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by blesoh(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
wizkidblogger:
Op is even Alexreports?
You don't know him? Everything about him is internet. Lol this guy na just attention seeker.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by 2special(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
And thanks for changing that singlet.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
it's like the guy bought some new Polo after the local singlet bashing.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by adellam16(f): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
efilefun:
Reporting live from sick bed You still got time to apply filter on the pics Guy I bow!!!
like seriously d dude is not normal.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op, i thought you were in a birthday party couple of hours ago? The hustle is real mehn grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2972912/john-fashanu-rachel-nwugos-birthday#43506839

keypad1:
Rest in peace bro. What a loss
Guy, he never die naw grin grin
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
hardisha81:
...Bro for ur information, this is National Hospital Abuja, owned by Government....

ok good development...I'm impressed!
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
Op, i thought you were in a birthday party couple of hours ago? The hustle is real mehn grin grin

If you read the post. It says the birthday was "Last Saturday" which means last week, before the accident.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
kenbee:
Is condoling with the accident victim their major objective of a kind of publicity stunt?
why should someone visit with miss IMO apron?

Bros the matter tire me o. How come she con console the guy with crown nd apron? Where dis naija they go sef me I nor knw again oo, or should we BUHARI for wat she did? undecided undecided undecided
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

If you read the post. It says the birthday was "Last Saturday" which means last week, before the accident.
Even if it was last year i don't give a rat azz, all i know is that he needs to get his hands off the internet. He needs to get some rest, his body needs it for proper recuperation. If you are one of his oloshos Models, please pass this msg across to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Dude is more interested in publicity than getting well.

In hospital and posting on NL? You should have been discharged since.

The damage to your car does not warrant neck brace. It is a minor fender bender.

Cut it out already.

\

Bros abeg leave the guy, he is not serious, when he finish posting all dis trash den the hospital go nack am bill, if he fit manage pay finish then the police station wen recover the car after the accident go nack am deir own, then he go go mechanic place after everytin he go get accident again, then he will come back to NL to tell us how OBAMA came to visit him grin cheesy grin tongue. Idiat boy
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by nicerichard05: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2016
SimonPeters2020:

Bros the hustle is really real. Lolz, I am begin to think this accident matter nor real sef, look how fresh he was at the party, kie na wa oo.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
Even if it was last year i don't give a rat azz, all i know is that he needs to get his hands off the internet. He needs to get some rest, his body needs it for proper recuperation. If you are one of his oloshos Models, please pass this msg across to him.

Wow! Really! Can you imagine? I don't even know him. So correcting you, now warrants calling me names.

Thanks!
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Wow! Really! Can you imagine? I don't even know him. So correcting you, now warrants calling me names.

Thanks!
No offense intended and I didn't call you names.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Haaaa. Everyone is snapping with him. Make I go snap mine too
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by slap1(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2016
I live in Imo State...how come that lady won the Most Beautiful Girl award? undecided
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by yunnyp(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2016
Get well soon buh must this be a thread?
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by olivephyssiyor: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2016
keypad1:
Rest in peace bro. What a loss
the guy no die na
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2016
What I still dont understand is how someone can be pulling publicity stunts out of something that nearly took his life? Odiegwu ooo.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by noobsaibot2(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
@OP... Is it everything that happens that guys will snap and post on social media?

It's getting boring this days, Everybody in Naija wants to front the headlines...

We forget those being murderd on daily basis...

#IWEEPFORTHISGENERATION

This Alex Accident don turn Public STUNT!
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Alex the attention seeker.
How market?
Thanks goodness you decided to do away with you poor and dirty looking singlet, for a cheap white T shirt.

Smh
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2016
AlexReports:
Following the ghastly car accident that popular publicist Alex Nwankwo better known as AlexReports was involved in last weekend, several people from all works of life have been calling in the National Hospital Abuja to visit him. 

The recent visitors that checked him yesterday were famous sports Ambassador John Fashanu and girlfriend Rachel Bakam a TV personality. It was indeed a memorable time for the accident victim as they spent quality time with him and also gave him some items and ‎cash to sympathise with him.

Also at the hospital yesterday was reigning Miss Imo State Queen, Stephenie Korie who flew in from Port harcourt to visit his publicist after she had the shocking news.

‎Since his admission at the hospital, the environment have witnessed several visitors who storm in in their numbers to sympathise with their friend and news man. At the hospital yesterday were Hon. Tony Nwulu, Solomon Nda-isaiah - entertainment editor of Leadership Newspaper, King Ekan- Entertainment reporter of Thisday Newspaper, Blogger Tatatfonaija, Ex- beauty queen- Irene Onwuka, Queen Nneze Richards - Miss Independence Nigeria, Dr. Suleiman Adejo - national President Messengers of Peace, Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo and Family, Gospet artist Phil Robert, Sharon Nnaji etc

It would be recalled that early hours of last Sunday Alex Nwankwo was involved in a near-fatal accident while returning from The banks Club where he covered the club hosting of popular artist Olamide. The accident was said to have caused him a broken neck which is likely to be operated on around his spinal cord.
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/photos-amb-john-fashanu-miss-imo-state.html?m=0

You no dey rest ?

Get well
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2016
AlexReports:
Moreww

Alex, this girl is okay..
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by chukel(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Attention seeking goat. May u not get well to earn more attention.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by Welcomme: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Alexreports, u masturbate on attention. Ur love for attention made u to post a thread from sickbed.
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by digitsolution: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
2special:
And thanks for changing that singlet.

men you guys no get chill man....
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by digitsolution: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
davodyguy:
Alex the attention seeker.
How market?
Thanks goodness you decided to do away with you poor and dirty looking singlet, for a cheap white T shirt.

Smh

You guys no go free this guy.....at least he aint wearing his royal crown...opps my bad i meant that funny thing he wears that looks like a FEZ cap,,,,,,,,this guy na real comedy ........Alex bobo on flick!!!!!!!!
Re: John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
digitsolution:

You guys no go free this guy.....at least he aint wearing his royal crown...opps my bad i meant that funny thing he wears that looks like a FEZ cap,,,,,,,,this guy na real comedy ........Alex bobo on flick!!!!!!!!

Loooool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies / Kcee, Harrysong, & Aliko Dangote (Picture) / Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.