Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Steps To Submit Sitemap To Webmastertool For Your Site To Be Listed In Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps To Submit Sitemap To Webmastertool For Your Site To Be Listed In Google (1105 Views)

Submit Sitemap To Google / How To Submit A Blogger Blog And Sitemap To Bing Webmaster Tool / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Submit Sitemap To Webmastertool For Your Site To Be Listed In Google by samtechsystem77: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello welcome to another journey , I am going to give you steps and guide on how to submit your business website or blog to search engine like Google and bing for them to notice your business website or blog exist which they craw into your website or blog by submit sitemap. So when establishing a website or blog, the issues is this that you want to list your website or blog to search engines so I will be showing you how to do that in Google. All I want you readers to do is to follow me step by step to avoid mistakes. This also applies for business website too.
I know some of you, who are new to this, do not know how Google search engine works. Some of you think that you have to pay Google to craw in your website or blog to list your website. You don’t pay for this .it is free and easy to setup so that Google will find your website or blog. So I will show this steps and guide to submit to Google console which was formally Google webmaster tool. So I will discuss what Google search console means.

www.blinknaija.com

Google search console is a tool that is free and easy to work on that let you control your website or blog contents and pages from the search engine view point . So here is the beginning of this essay
Firstly I want you to show you the right stuff about what sit map is and the reasons you have to submit it to Google search engine. Site map is a XML file that has all the URL of your website or blog. XML file helps Google crawlers help to find all the URL of your website. Let me put it this way a site map contains all the URL of your website or blog. So for those using wordpress there is a plugin that generate your site map but for others you use online site map generator to generate your website site map and submit it to Google webmaster tool or you call it Google console. The question is this, how to generate site map for wordpress users it is simple. What you need to go to add new plugin and search for Yoast SEO and activate it.

When submitting a site map I use Google console tool let say you have verified your ownership of your website or blog but if you have not verified your ownership then click here how to verify site ownership. Below are the steps in this link
http://blinknaija.com/steps-to-submit-sitemap-to-webmastertool-for-your-site-to-be-listed-in-search-engines/
Re: Steps To Submit Sitemap To Webmastertool For Your Site To Be Listed In Google by utytill(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
ok.
Re: Steps To Submit Sitemap To Webmastertool For Your Site To Be Listed In Google by somtookeke(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2019
*What is a Sitemap (How to Generate Them)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/what-is-sitemap-how-to-generate-them.html

Exactly

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Done SHORTCODE SMS Business Here Or Knows ... / Beware Of Awoof Webhosting Services ...... In Nigeria / Learn To Design Websites For Free Right Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.