Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 (46828 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / AMAA 2017: Full List Of Winners / Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by shamecurls(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2016
grin. Village boy

winniz:

Coming from another brown roof, Poverty Stricken, brainless, Ofenmm.nu Loser.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2016
[s][/s]TeamSimple:

I don't need to exchange words with you. The award and it's recipient speaks for itself..
Nollywood belongs to every tribe in Nigeria because it's a English speaking Industry,most of the contemporary superstars we have now ain't even igbo.

And pls how grown is the igbowood?
Why not just accept you guys lost out on this one? Go back and check the winners list and tell me how many yeebos we have there compared to yorubas.[s][/s]

Stop spewing trash Attache by force, Yorubas has no single contribution towards Nollywoods creation and it's growth They are only attache to Nollywood.
Which award are you talking about? The best overall movie in Africa was won by who? The best movie in West Africa was also won by who?

The best actor and supporting actor are both from where? So what rubbish are you even talking about. Whereas Nollywood accommodates other tribes so WTF are you saying?
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2016
[s]shamecurls:
grin. Village boy[/s]

Brown roof troll.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by shamecurls(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Re you going to farm today? Kikikikiki

Don't worry, God will pick ur call someday and u will come to the city

winniz:

Brown roof troll.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Re you going to farm today? Kikikikiki

Don't worry, God will pick ur call someday and u will come to the city

Poor Troll, I'm doing just fine where I am, won't you replaced that your rusted leaking roof and stop Toutism.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by shamecurls(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Kikikikiki

How did u come about the word "Troll"?

You na Village boy +

You don upgrade.....just repeating the word as if na ur name.

winniz:

Poor Troll, I'm doing just fine where I am, won't you replaced that your rusted leaking roof and stop Toutism.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
Kikikikiki

How did u come about the word "Troll"?

You na Village boy +

You don upgrade.....just repeating the word as if na ur name.

Coming from a complete Olodo, who has kept repeating Village boy all over the place and don't even know any other word.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by shamecurls(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin

I like your packaging. Feeling like a city dude. What just amazes me is how u had access to the internet. Its weird!

winniz:

Coming from a complete Olodo, who is yet to use another word apart from Village boy.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by LajaLaba: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

Coming from a brown roof Ofenmm.nu dreamer, Igbos own Nollywood even Desmond Elliot denied you lots.
What the hell is Nollywood undecided I dey laugh grin
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

[s]Attache by force YORUBAS never laid any foundation to the growth of NOLLYWOOD The foundation of Nollywood were laid by IGBOS

You losers only laid the foundation of your Yorubawood that you couldn't grow but are desperately attaching to Nollywood that Igbos single handedly Created and grew by themselves.

Hausas have Kanny wood Igbos owns Nollywood while Yorubas are just ATTACHE to Nollywood.
[/s]

It is called Nollywood and not Biafrawood bigot! This is why it is owned by all Nigerians regardless of tribe. If you really want to assert your senseless racial superiority as usual,develop your Igbo genre,which is nothing to talk about right now,and sell it to the whole world. I suggest you name it 'kwenuwood' ! As for the 'attache' issue,there seem to be more Non-Yoruba,including Igbo,appearing more on Yoruba films in recent times. So who is attaching to who? Go to the Americas-Brazil,Cuba,Trinidad and Tobago,The U S etc Yoruba films are quite popular over there and they sell like hot cake. Yoruba film industry has developed more than what your feeble mind can ever imagine. Last night award even supports this claim- Yoruba people dominated it.

Nollywood is not igbo and igbo can never be Nollywood! It is for all Nigerians excluding the biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
[s]OROSUNBOLB:

It is called Nollywood and not Biafrawood bigot! This is why it is owned by all Nigerians regardless of tribe. If you really want to assert your senseless racial superiority as usual,develop your Igbo genre,which is nothing to talk about right now,and sell it to the whole world. I suggest you name it 'kwenuwood' ! As for the 'attache' issue,there seem to be more Non-Yoruba,including Igbo,appearing more on Yoruba films in recent times. So who is attaching to who? Go to the Americas-Brazil,Cuba,Trinidad and Tobago,The U S etc Yoruba films are quite popular over there and they sell like hot cake. Yoruba film industry has developed more than what your feeble mind can ever imagine. Last night award even supports this claim- Yoruba people dominated it.

Nollywood is not igbo and igbo can never be Nollywood! It is for all Nigerians excluding the biafrans.[/s]

Pained loser, IGBOS created, nurtured and grew Nollywood to what it is Today and popularised the industry over Africa and beyond ATTACHE BY FORCE here was a recent report by Newyork times on Nollywood on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2942391/new-york-times-special-nollywood.

Yorubas has Zero contribution to the growth of Nollywood you lots who can't even manage anything who couldn't even grow your own Yorubawood are only attaching to Nollywood.

Even till date, Yorubawood actors and actresses are still referred to as Yoruba Artiste. Attache by force Nollywood is Igbo and Igbo is Nollywood.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

Pained loser, IGBOS created, nurtured and grew Nollywood to what it is Today and popularised the industry over Africa and beyond ATTACHE BY FORCE here was a recent report by Newyork times on Nollywood on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/294239/new-york-times-special-nollywood.

Yorubas has Zero contribution to the growth of Nollywood you lots who can't even manage anything who couldn't even grow your own Yorubawood are only attaching to Nollywood.

Even till date, Yorubawood actors and actresses are still referred to as Yoruba Artiste. Attache by force Nollywood is Igbo and Igbo is Nollywood.

Hot-head, you even had to attach irrelevant link to back up your vague claim. Do not pour your frustration on me as you can simply write to the organisers of last night award to exclude other tribes from future events.

You failed to address any of my points; instead you sent an irrelevant link that has no correlation with the subject. Tell your people to stop begging to appear on Yoruba movies because that is what they do now!

Your argument is pointless as well as it is tasteless. You hate Yoruba people yet won't stop coming to Yorubaland. You don't want to associate with Yoruba yet your economic lifelines are all over Yorubaland. You hate Nigeria yet Nollywood is yours !

You're simply a confused hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2016
[s]OROSUNBOLB:

Hot-head, you even had to attach irrelevant link to back up your vague claim. Do not pour your frustration on me as you can simply write to the organisers of last night award to exclude other tribes from future events.

You failed to address any of my points; instead you sent an irrelevant link that has no correlation with the subject. Tell your people to stop begging to appear on Yoruba movies because that is what they do now!

Your argument is pointless as well as it is tasteless. You hate Yoruba people yet won't stop coming to Yorubaland. You don't want to associate with Yoruba yet your economic lifelines are all over Yorubaland. You hate Nigeria yet Nollywood is yours !

You're simply a confused hypocrite.[/s]

The link I attached is a recent report on Nollywood by Newyork times and it's still very relevant. Whereas the only pained, frustrated, loser here is You whining all over this thread.

Joker, which my people are begging to feature on a dead Yorubawood industry that no one knows that can't even pay their Artiste, while we have a Booming and thriving Nollywood industry undecided

Even your Yorubas don't even wanna be associated with your unknown dead Yorubawood Industry, they are so desperate to be called Nollywood actors and actresses because that is where the fame is.

Who made Omotola, Olu Jacob n co who kept acting Igbo in all their movies, even Desmond Elliot never accepted he had a Yoruba father in Nollywood till he ventured into politics.

I can see you and your people are trying to reap where you never sowed.
Hausas are contented with their Kanny wood. while you greedy Yoruba thieves who couldn't grow una Yorubawood are desperately attaching to Nollywood you never contributed towards its GROWTH.

IGBOS pioneered and own NOLLYWOOD since you are so pained with the simple Truth you can go and kill yourself.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Raydos: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2016
londonrivals:
BEST INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE MOVIE/TV SERIES – HAUSA

Dadin Kowa – Salisu Balarabe

gringringringrin Hausa, First Time In History!
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by serendipityF: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Congratulations! Take it to the bank

winniz:

YORUBAS never laid a single foundation to the the growth of NOLLYWOOD neither do they have any contribution towards NOLLYWOOD

They are only desperately attaching to Nollywood cos after so many years they couldn't grow their dead Yorubawood industry while Igbos popularised Nollywood all over Africa and Beyond.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by smallJagaban: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
WOOO NA ONLY YORUBA WAKA COME..

NOLLYWOOD BELONGS TO EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

HERBERT OGUNGBE INSTITUTED THEATRE GROUP(NOLLYWOOD) IN NIGERIA
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Cosbyrich: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

Attache by force trying to reap where they never sowed. Yorubas contributed absolutely nothing to the growth of Nollywood.
You shameless lots who can't even grow your own Yorubawood is talking about Nollywood.
lol...have you developed your own Igbowood?
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Cosbyrich: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

Coming from another brown roof, Poverty Stricken, brainless, Ofenmm.nu Loser.
lolzzz....The kind poverty wey dey knack ndi ajeeyan(Igbos) no fit knack ofemm.nu(Yotubas) o.
Igbos...ndi ajeeyan...poverty na globally recognised.Even WORLD BANK and UNDP..UNO mark una register-

:
This is how you people always lie and pull
off aba stats.
REGIONAL AVERAGES
1 = South West - 19.3% Poverty (+ Average)
2 = South South - 25.2% Poverty (+
Average)
3 = South East - 27.36% Poverty (+ Average)
------------------------------------------
----------------------------
** National Avg 46.0%% Poverty
4 = North Central - 45.7% Poverty (+Average)
5 = North East - 76.8% Poverty (- Average)
6 = North West- 80.9% Poverty (- Average)
Damn!! shocked
Sources
The Global Multidimensional Poverty Index
by the U.N
http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/
index.php/
THIS IS FROM WORLD BANK
The NER also documents major differences in
poverty and living standards by macro-
region in Nigeria. While the South of Nigeria
has relatively low poverty rates, ranging
from 16% in the South West to 28.8% in the
South East, poverty rates in the North West
and North East are 45.9% and 50.2%,
respectively. While the South of Nigeria
(especially the South West) has experienced
a strong positive dynamic in poverty
reduction in recent years, the poverty rate in
the North West has remained stagnant, while
poverty has actually increased in the North
East. Thus, disparities between the North
(North West, North East) and South of Nigeria
in poverty and living standards have
increased. This is no doubt related to the
recent security challenges in the Northern
part of Nigeria. Explanatory factors for the
high differences in living standards by
geographical region are likely related to
differences in the provision of public services
and the degree of connectedness to larger
markets.
NER MEANS NIGERIA ECONOMIC
REPORT..maybe it is a Yoruba man that
owns it...
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/
nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-
improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-
prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good
THIS IS FROM NBS
Poverty was least dominant in the
Southwest (49.8%), South-South (55.5%),
and South-East regions (59.5%).
Read more: https://www.naij.com/401470-
see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Cosbyrich: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
serendipityF:
Congratulations! Take it to the bank

lol
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Cosbyrich: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

The link I attached is a recent report on Nollywood by Newyork times and it's still very relevant. Whereas the only pained, frustrated, loser here is You whining all over this thread.

Joker, which my people are begging to feature on a dead Yorubawood industry that no one knows that can't even pay their Artiste, while we have a Booming and thriving Nollywood industry undecided

Even your Yorubas don't even wanna be associated with your unknown dead Yorubawood Industry, they are so desperate to be called Nollywood actors and actresses because that is where the fame is.

Who made Omotola, Olu Jacob n co who kept acting Igbo in all their movies, even Desmond Elliot never accepted he had a Yoruba father in Nollywood till he ventured into politics.

I can see you and your people are trying to reap where you never sowed.
Hausas are contented with their Kanny wood. while you greedy Yoruba thieves who couldn't grow una Yorubawood are desperately attaching to Nollywood you never contributed towards its GROWTH.

IGBOS pioneered and own NOLLYWOOD since you are so pained with the simple Truth you can go and kill yourself.

Pal...just cool down your temper.If Okwudili him
mama no born am,you fit know am?Doff your hat
for the people that gave you what you now called
Nollywood and not Biafrawood or Igbowood.Source
in Nigeria can never be forgotten.Even if the
Yorubas are five among the Igbos,they would still
take the higher laurels because they are the
masters.The CEO of Nollywood are the Yorubas and
their workers who I also give kudos to are the
Igbos-QED
NG₦ 126 billion ( US$ 800 million)[5]
The cinema of Nigeria , often referred to as
Nollywood, consists of films produced in Nigeria;
its history dates back to as early as the late 19th
century and into the colonial era in early 1900s.
The history and development of the Nigerian
motion picture industry is sometimes generally
classified in four main eras: the Colonial era,
Golden Age, Video film era and the emerging New
Nigerian cinema . ..

READ EVERYTHING ABOUT NOLLYWOOD HERE:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by mysteriousman(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Officer Titus my guy
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s][/s]Cosbyrich:

Pal...just cool down your temper.If Okwudili him
mama no born am,you fit know am?Doff your hat
for the people that gave you what you now called
Nollywood and not Biafrawood or Igbowood.Source
in Nigeria can never be forgotten.Even if the
Yorubas are five among the Igbos,they would still
take the higher laurels because they are the
masters.The CEO of Nollywood are the Yorubas and
their workers who I also give kudos to are the
Igbos-QED
NG₦ 126 billion ( US$ 800 million)[5]
The cinema of Nigeria , often referred to as
Nollywood, consists of films produced in Nigeria;
its history dates back to as early as the late 19th
century and into the colonial era in early 1900s.
The history and development of the Nigerian
motion picture industry is sometimes generally
classified in four main eras: the Colonial era,
Golden Age, Video film era and the emerging New
Nigerian cinema . ..[s][/s]

Coward, I have beaten you here with enough facts hence you keep switching monikers this desperate Yoruba attache by force Nollywood started with Nek movie "living in Bondage" and in 2013 Nollywood celebrated its 20th year of creation.

Shameless Fool you claim the link I posted was irrelevant yet you shameless Yoruba liar came up with this trash.
whereas the movie that is Popular in Africa and in Diaspora are those Enugu/Asaba movie and that is the movie that generates that massive income for Nollywood not even Cinema film that barely shut movies.

You Yorubas has no single contribution to the growth of Nollywoods. You shameless losers are only attaching to a booming Nollywood industry created by Igbos while abandoning una unknown Yorubawood to rot away.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by winniz: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s][/s]Cosbyrich:
lolzzz....The kind poverty wey dey knack ndi ajeeyan(Igbos) no fit knack ofemm.nu(Yotubas) o.
Igbos...ndi ajeeyan...poverty na globally recognised.Even WORLD BANK and UNDP..UNO mark una register-

:
This is how you people always lie and pull
off aba stats.
REGIONAL AVERAGES
1 = South West - 19.3% Poverty (+ Average)
2 = South South - 25.2% Poverty (+
Average)
3 = South East - 27.36% Poverty (+ Average)
** National Avg 46.0%% Poverty
4 = North Central - 45.7% Poverty (+Average)
5 = North East - 76.8% Poverty (- Average)
6 = North West- 80.9% Poverty (- Average)
Damn!! shocked
Sources
The Global Multidimensional Poverty Index
by the U.N
http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/
index.php/
THIS IS FROM WORLD BANK
The NER also documents major differences in
poverty and living standards by macro-
region in Nigeria. While the South of Nigeria
has relatively low poverty rates, ranging
from 16% in the South West to 28.8% in the
South East, poverty rates in the North West
and North East are 45.9% and 50.2%,
respectively. While the South of Nigeria
(especially the South West) has experienced
a strong positive dynamic in poverty
reduction in recent years, the poverty rate in
the North West has remained stagnant, while
poverty has actually increased in the North
East. Thus, disparities between the North
(North West, North East) and South of Nigeria
in poverty and living standards have
increased. This is no doubt related to the
recent security challenges in the Northern
part of Nigeria. Explanatory factors for the
high differences in living standards by
geographical region are likely related to
differences in the provision of public services
and the degree of connectedness to larger
markets.
NER MEANS NIGERIA ECONOMIC
REPORT..maybe it is a Yoruba man that
owns it...
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/
nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-
improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-
prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good
THIS IS FROM NBS
Poverty was least dominant in the
Southwest (49.8%), South-South (55.5%),
and South-East regions (59.5%).
Read more: https://www.naij.com/401470-
see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html[s][/s]

Continue consoling yourself with that old cooked up article, the South West is the most Indebted region in Nigerian, remove Lagos state which was developed by FG and all Nigerians the other SW States are all Dead.

That was how you liars used the same propaganda in Osun States and were posting fake IGR everywhere just a drop in Oil price, Osun state became a Charity case.
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Cosbyrich: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

Continue consoling yourself with that old cooked up article, the South West is the most Indebted region in Nigerian, remove Lagos state which was developed by FG and all Nigerians the other SW States are all Dead.

That was how you liars used the same propaganda in Osun States and were posting fake IGR everywhere just a drop in Oil price, Osun state became a Charity case.
Facts from world bank,UNDP,UNO,NBS are cooked up...lol
Poverty man,brng one that is not cooked up that would say your poverty ridden SE is better than SW.
USA,JAPAN,ITALY,BELGIUM are one of the most indebted countries,does it mean that they are poverty ridden than India,Russia etc or any African country like Nigeria?
SW is the most industrialised zone in the country and boasts of the highest middle class.There are indices used in measuring poverty like health,education,standard of living etc.Read it up there .WORLD BANK,UNDP AND OTHER WORLD BODIES DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE HAUSA,IBO OR YORUBA,THEY GIVE YOU THE RAW THING...SMACK ON YOUR FACE.The one of UNDP was measured from 2004 to 2014...
You can read...go on...learn that you are poverty ridden,reason you run to SW and SW people run to London.Can you spot the difference?
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by Cosbyrich: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
winniz:

Facts from world bank,UNDP,UNO,NBS are cooked up...lol
Poverty man,brng one that is not cooked up that would say your poverty ridden SE is better than SW.
USA,JAPAN,ITALY,BELGIUM are one of the most indebted countries,does it mean that they are poverty ridden than India,Russia etc or any African country like Nigeria?
SW is the most industrialised zone in the country and boasts of the highest middle class.There are indices used in measuring poverty like health,education,standard of living etc.Read it up there .WORLD BANK,UNDP AND OTHER WORLD BODIES DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE HAUSA,IBO OR YORUBA,THEY GIVE YOU THE RAW THING...SMACK ON YOUR FACE.The one of UNDP was measured from 2004 to 2014...
You can read...go on...learn that you are poverty ridden,reason you run to SW and SW people run to London.Can you spot the difference?

IS NIGERIA BETTER THAN USA BECAUSE USA IS INDEBTED MORE THAN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA...lol
Re: Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 by jbblues24(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2019
Such nice. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.