Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mosquitoes In UPTH Can Kill Faster Than AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquitoes In UPTH Can Kill Faster Than AIDS (668 Views)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / Importance Of Mosquitoes In The Eco System / How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes In UPTH Can Kill Faster Than AIDS by Fgn4: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
I took my wife to UPTH on thursday night and as soon as we step into A/E Department,we were greeted with swamps of mosquitoes. Initially i thought that it could as a result of that place being always opened for cases of emergency,but when we were transfered to female ward uptairs, the truth became more glaring. Ever since i was born i“ve never seen this kind of giant mosquitoes, they are even bigger than the ZIKA mosquitoes in BRAZIL. PLS the authorities of UPTH should take immediate and proactive action to save their patients and wards from mosquito bites by way of fumigating the area all the time.
Re: Mosquitoes In UPTH Can Kill Faster Than AIDS by chriskosherbal(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2016
We need to make use of the aids we receive from WHO effectively.
Re: Mosquitoes In UPTH Can Kill Faster Than AIDS by Gratia(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
The mosquitoes at LUTH nko? I don't even want to recall my ordeal there.

(1) (Reply)

Thirteen Ways To Prevent Cancer / NMA Releases Identity Of 6 Ekiti Doctors / Diseases Caused By Mosquitoes Unknown To Many.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.