Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

It's My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It's My Life (424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's My Life by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
'seun could feel their eyes boring holes at his back.he could make out the sound of people murmuring.Through his side eyes,he could see twisted noses pointing at him, what yorubas call 'yimu'."They've started again",he thought silently'..
Many a time,most of us have been in this type of situation..being the object of silly gossips...As one of my lecturer's said"gossip is observation without interpretation".We as humans are quick to judge others based on mere hearsay or what we think we know about them..we tend to feel better when we table other people's lives and judge them..What's your business if I take weed,what's your business if I don't see anything good in religion?..One thing ve learnt in life is never to judge people,ever..Everybody has his/her story..That guy in your class that loves being on his own may ve had an experience that changed his views about people..If you take your time to really observe people with an open mind, u'll find out most things you hear about them are false..That weed smoker might turn out to be a really nice guy/girl,most cultists are 'better than average' students and not dullards as most people belief..I'm nt in anyway condoning weed smoking or cultism,m only explaining the importance of being open minded nd not being judgemental..thanks
NOTE
I wrote dis under the influence of weed..pls forgive my Chinese

(1) (Reply)

The Crusaders / UNILAG For Humanity Pic-fic Series: Peace And Joy / Invest In A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.