Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Federal Government BEA Scholarship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Government BEA Scholarship (552 Views)

CONHESS Salary Breakdown In Federal Government Hospitals / Federal Government Approves Promotion Of 10,979 Prisons Officers And Men / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government BEA Scholarship by Arshavin02349(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Evening ladies and gentlemen
Pls I couldn't submit on time before the FG BEA 2016 scholarship registration closed on 29th February, 2016.
I couldn't submit cos I was trying to reduce my scanned documents to less than 20kb and also to avoid it being blur. When I finally succeeded on reducing the scanned documents and wanted submitting on 1st March, 2016, I noticed the portal has been closed.
I just wanna inquire if anybody had the same issue and also have had a solution towards being able to submit and probably print the application form cos I tried logging to print my application form and it kept bouncing back and those that submitted were able to login and print there application form.
Thank You very much
Pls call +2348167164325 or +2348020781373 if you have any solution to my predicament.
Thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

Software Development Training Center In Ikeja / Can Someone Who Study LAW Be Jobless In Nigeria ? / Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.