Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Your Video Or Movie Should Earn You Money, Find Out How - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Video Or Movie Should Earn You Money, Find Out How (514 Views)

What Movie Should Only Watch in HD? / Assassin's Creed 2016 Game Or Movie? / What Movie Should I Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Video Or Movie Should Earn You Money, Find Out How by callmeamadike(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2016
The internet is here just for creative people to explore it and use it to better their careers.

Video / music sharing have earn a whole lot of people fame and more money in their pocket.

PADYPADY.com allows you to tag your YouTube video and give millions of visitors access to download, stream, like, comment and share it across the internet.

Put your Video / movie on Youtube, then tag it on padypady.com to allow people to download it with one click

PADYPADY.com have been legally allowed by Google to tag Youtube videos for download

So share your video today, I will be waiting to tell my followers, friends and promotion partners about your video

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Movie Editors Are Smoking Too Much (weed To Be Precise) / Ani Iyoho Burnt By Fire / Observation - Channels Tv Unnecessary Goes For Break During Important Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.