Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business (2778 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 100% FREE Videos On How Anyone Can Start & Profit From MINI Importation Business / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by ConfidentVee(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good day niralanders, please I need your sincere advice on how to make profit fast in my mini restaurant I just opened. thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by aydelicious: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
ConfidentVee:
Good day niralanders, please I need your sincere advice on how to make profit fast in my mini restaurant I just opened. thanks.
you need to have good recorded of the food items you bought from the market with the price attached with the items.
In a day ,you need to know how much you spend on a particular food you want to cook ,asin for example,you want to cook fried rice, maybe you spend 700 naira to cook it,now look how much you sold it when you through with the selling,maybe you now sell all the fried rice at the rate of 1400 naira. that 700 naira is your profit.
Once again each food must have separate category to place the money,asin semo money must be separate , from amala ,fried rice money must be separate from beans etc so that you will know amount of the food you sell from each food,even if you want to go at lost you will know in your list,
every day ,you need to do the total calculation of the food you sell during the day,with the record writing down,you will do it,on and on till end of the month,as month end you will now collate then and remove the capital you use for the month,the remaining money is your profit.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by ConfidentVee(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
aydelicious:

you need to have good recorded of the food items you bought from the market with the price attached with the items.
In a day ,you need to know how much you spend on a particular food you want to cook ,asin for example,you want to cook fried rice, maybe you spend 700 naira to cook it,now look how much you sold it when you through with the selling,maybe you now sell all the fried rice at the rate of 1400 naira. that 700 naira is your profit.
Once again each food must have separate category to place the money,asin semo money must be separate , from amala ,fried rice money must be separate from beans etc so that you will know amount of the food you sell from each food,even if you want to go at lost you will know in your list,
every day ,you need to do the total calculation of the food you sell during the day,with the record writing down,you will do it,on and on till end of the month,as month end you will now collate then and remove the capital you use for the month,the remaining money is your profit.

Thanks for your ideas, I really appreciate your comments because I will put the ideas to work immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by aydelicious: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2016
ConfidentVee:

Thanks for your ideas, I really appreciate your comments because I will put the ideas to work immediately.
alright; you are also welcome.
Re: How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by mamachops(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
aside food cost, check your labor cost too
yourself, servers, cooks.

also miscellaneous such as power(ac, fan, light, microwave,fridge). grinding, energy(gas , firewood etc),. though these may not be much.

I pray a restaurant operator or manager will add a more practical view to this
Re: How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by ConfidentVee(f): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
mamachops:
aside food cost, check your labor cost too
yourself, servers, cooks.

also miscellaneous such as power(ac, fan, light, microwave,fridge). grinding, energy(gas , firewood etc),. though these may not be much.

I pray a restaurant operator or manager will add a more practical view to this

Thanks alot. that was the area my mum pointed out to me too when I was about starting. God will help all of us grow.
Re: How Can I Make Profit From A Restaurant Business by aydelicious: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2016
ConfidentVee:

alright then.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Production Drops By 1.3m Bpd- Shell Confirms Attack On Pipeline / Powdered beer business idea - Please discuss / How Do I Fund My Alpari-uk Forex Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.