Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What I Learnt In Church Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What I Learnt In Church Today (671 Views)

This Guy Is More Concerned About What He Saw In Church Today / What I Wear To Church Today / See How People Charged In My Church Today -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt In Church Today by tottinova: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
For the first time this year, I entered church.
It was hard to drag myself there oh! Buh I made sure I went there.

I'm a Catholic, and the Gospel reading for today is "The Prodigal Son" (catholics bear me witness I went to church, that's today's gospel reading)

I didn't just go to church to occupy seat or bench warm. I made sure I behaved well and listened to the homily (preaching) because i'm not sure of when next i'll visit again.

The prodigal son is a very didactic parable. It has a lot of moral lessons contained in it as i'm sure we all should know.

But unlike other times I've come across the parable, today I got a new message from it. I'm very happy because some pple have been going to church since January and haven't learnt anything, but my first time this year and i received a very very important msg.

[center]The msg goes like this:
The act of being a prodigal son/daughter can only be practiced in rich homes.
If you want to attempt being a prodigal son/daughter, make sure your popsi is rich and you have a kind senior brother/sister[/center]

Pls Christians, add what you learnt today in church.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Gunners Wont Like This.. / Pic: Funny Vacancy / Shocking Story!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.