Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale (747 Views)

Ways To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Blog SEO / ( PAGE SOLD) 16.1k Followers Instagram Page For Sale / 5 Fastest Ways To Build Your Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by Yteflon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
I didn't think of selling this account until I saw a previous thread selling a 2k fllwers. This profile/account will be an asset to a company promoting their brand online, a blog or for personal use. The followers are genuine and very engaging mostly in entertainnment, politics, real-estate,business and tech topics (according to my observation because I share my blog post there). I'm an undergraduate of a private uni and I just got 1 week to resumption so i need d money urgently.. Interested persons should drop their
number or contact me on; 08122048073
Re: Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by Don4life: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yteflon:
I didn't think of selling this account until I saw a previous thread selling a 2k fllwers. This profile/account will be an asset to a company promoting their brand online, a blog or for personal use. The followers are genuine and very engaging mostly in entertainnment, politics, real-estate,business and tech topics (according to my observation because I share my blog post there). I'm an undergraduate of a private uni and I just got 1 week to resumption so i need d money urgently.. Interested persons should drop their
number or contact me on; 08122048073
how much is it going for?
Re: Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by Yteflon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Don4life:
how much is it going for?
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by wrecksfurd(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yteflon:

Contact me on whatsapp

How old is the Twitter account? Send me the Twitter handle in an email and how much you're looking to sell it.
Re: Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by Yteflon(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
wrecksfurd:

How old is the Twitter account? Send me the Twitter handle in an email and how much you're looking to sell it.
aaiit
Re: Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by Yteflon(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Still available
Re: Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale by Yteflon(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
The profile name is @teflon_007 ...now 10.2k, still up ffor. Sale

(1) (Reply)

4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. / Wordpress Experts In The House / Free Amazon July Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.