Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Learn How To Check Your 2016 Jamb Result For Free Without Scratch Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn How To Check Your 2016 Jamb Result For Free Without Scratch Card (439 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / How To Cash Out Your 2016 Mavro On Mmm, Part 2 Video / 2016 Jamb Cut Of Mark,check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Check Your 2016 Jamb Result For Free Without Scratch Card by levisco16(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello Everybody,Its been a while since I posted last. Well I have something for you today, How to check your jamb result without scratch card online for free.
Its very simple just visit this Link Jamb Result Page. All you need is to input your Registration number and click check result.
In case you are told result not yet out, all you need to do is just wait for 72hours(i.e if you wrote yours today,you will need to wait for 72hours before you can check). But its possible it might get displayed before 72hours.

Note:You can only check your RESULT five(5) TIMES. After that you will be required to buy Jamb scratch cards to access your results.
I wish you best of luck

Thanks for reading,please don't leave without a comment,follow this blog and also visit our Fb page(contact page section) and like/follow it to get our latest updates.

Continue here
http://levyfold..com/2016/03/learn-how-to-check-your-2016-jamb.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Fight Between CONDOM And PAD / Onitsha Most Polluted City In The World — WHO / Mytv Setup For South Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.