Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Is Now Going On In Today's Church? - @iamdjVirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Now Going On In Today's Church? - @iamdjVirus (359 Views)

What Is Your Sermon Topic For Today Church Service / Selective Healings In Today's Church / What's Today's Church Teaching About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Now Going On In Today's Church? - @iamdjVirus by iamVirus(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
My mum just came back from church and told me that the bishop worshipped with them.
That as he worshipped with them, the parish will allocate N100,000. i.e Every parish he worships at is N100,000
and if he comes with his wife, extra N25,000 will be added.

This our Church is located in a village that mostly old men and women attend.
where do they get that kind of money from?

What is this? The Bishop is very very rich and travels abroad any time he likes even with his children.
Two of his children are my very good friends and they live a luxurious life.
So why extort!

Nairalanders, lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up. Here's Why... -) / Easter Food For The Soul:christ, Our Peace / The Chosen Daily Devotional 28th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.