Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How To Open A UK Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A UK Bank Account? (2248 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / How To Open US, Canada And UK Bank Account For Non Resident / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A UK Bank Account? by CosmicJames(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
I want to work with a uk company with a very good pay. But there is a challenge; they have a bank payment option and it must be a uk bank account. I don't wana miss the opportunity o. How would I go about this?
Does anyone know how to open a uk bank account here?
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by RGem(f): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Can you open a Nigerian bank account while in the UK?
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by RGem(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by CosmicJames(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
RGem:
See question? Why u come dey ask me this kind queshon naa? eh?
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2016
RGem:
Yep

https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/products/personal-banking/firstdiaspora/
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2016
CosmicJames:
I want to work with a uk company with a very good pay. But there is a challenge; they have a bank payment option and it must be a uk bank account. I don't wana miss the opportunity o. How would I go about this?
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/current-accounts/bank-account/open-bank-account
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by arbitrage: 12:25am On Mar 07, 2016
CosmicJames:

Apart from HSBC Bank given above, you may try cashplus.co.uk or request UK payment service from Payoneer and they will activate it in your Payoneer account with your UK banking details.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2016
CosmicJames:

Hope you haven't fallen into the hands of fraudsters.
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by CosmicJames(m): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Hope you haven't fallen into the hands of fraudsters.
Yep. It has nothing to do with that
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by CosmicJames(m): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2016
vimi:

http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/current-accounts/bank-account/open-bank-account
Thanks. But their elegibility issue of 500 uros monthly is on the high side.
Re: How To Open A UK Bank Account? by CosmicJames(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2016
arbitrage:

Apart from HSBC Bank given above, you may try cashplus.co.uk or request UK payment service from Payoneer and they will activate it in your Payoneer account with your UK banking details.
Thank u very much my brother. I think the payoneer option is the best?

(1) (Reply)

Nice Toys Bed For Kids For Sale 08029753141 / Coca-cola And Their Heavily Guarded Secret Recipe (pics) / Haulage Business With Heavy Duty Renault Trucks And Make Good Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.