Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Urgently In Need Of A Prolific Writer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgently In Need Of A Prolific Writer (339 Views)

A Nairalander Is Urgently In Need Of Your Advise. Please Come In!!! / I Am Urgently In Need Of Any National I.d / A Book By A ' Prolific And Articulate' Writer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Prolific Writer by cutebobo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am talented in imaging stories that are very nice and also interested in writing a novel but not good at constructing A and B together to make a whole body. Since their are some talented writers out their but and not talented in coming up with a story, I think its I better I work together with someone like that.
Terms and Conditions:
1).The person must at least be an undergraduate of a higher institution ( University or Polytechnic ).
2). From any department once you are good but from english department will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
Please the moderator should help me move this to the front page for proper and wide response. Thank you.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Prolific Writer by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
cutebobo:
I am talented in imaging stories that are very nice and also
interested in writing a novel but not good at constructing A
and B together to make a whole body. Since their are some
talented writers out their but and not talented in coming up
with a story, I think its I better I work together with someone
like that.

Terms and Conditions:

1).The person must at least be an undergraduate of a higher
institution ( University or Polytechnic ).

2). From any department once you are good but from
english department will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Please the moderator should help me move this to the front
page for proper and wide response. Thank you.
lets talk business then
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Prolific Writer by cutebobo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
bigneorapz:
lets talk business then
Searching for a free volunteer but if the work becomes successful, we both will share the dividend of the hard work.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Bsc/hnd/ond And Msc Project Topics And Materials In Biology Educati / Robbery At A FUTO Lodge On The Eve Of Matric / House Of Rep Asked Jamb To Go Back To Its Normal Paper And Pencil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.