Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] (1800 Views)

You Are A Genius If You Get This Right / BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? / Which State Is This Woman From.........picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by echris246(m): 5:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Motherhood is no easy thing at all. This is the story of this
woman as seen in the photo below, she has to take care of
her baby, make sure nothing is wrong and even take care of
herself to look good for her husband.
This woman is seen double tasking herself backing her infant child and also driving to get something. What do you think?
Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by divinehand2003(m): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by Damianbrown(m): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Why she no makeup for house. If anything eventually happens we start blaming the devil
Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by tpiar: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
Motherhood is no easy thing at all. This is the story of this
woman as seen in the photo below, she has to take care of
her baby, make sure nothing is wrong and even take care of
herself to look good for her husband.
This woman is seen double tasking herself backing her infant child and also driving to get something. What do you think?

I think your post makes no sense.
Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by eleko1: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Where is the pinsure undecided? Is it possible for a nursing mother to feed her baby,make up whlle driving undecided? I'll give u referral letter to psychiatric hospital to examine ur upstairs sad

1 Like

Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by echris246(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Here is the picture, she's carry a baby at her back while driving

1 Share

Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by missdebs(f): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2016
sweet mother I no go forget u, for the suffer wey u suffer for me eh
Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by tpiar: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2016
echris246:
Here is the picture, she's carry a baby at her back while driving

your post still makes no sense even though you removed the picture from your op and re-situated it.
Re: Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] by echris246(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol this guy #Tpair what's ur business? Am looking for way to delete the post I only re-uploaded it because someone requested, mind ur business please

(1) (Reply)

When Your man Is A Maths Guru (photo) / Caption This Trending Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu And 2face Idibia / No Be Only 9ja Get Herdsmen, Diplomatic Clashes Between Kenya And Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.