Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology (494 Views)

My Boyfriend's Parents Don't Approve Me, And They Haven't Even Met Me Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by AgoraRoad(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2016
I'm forever thankful that I at least got to not only see what life was like before the internet, but also that I got to grow up with it, so I feel that I'll have a huge advantage over most anyone even a few years older than me. Of course, in a few decades we'll all have spaceships and teleportation will be all the rage, and today's generation of kids will be pining for the good old days of hover boards and iPhones.
Luckily, that's way off in the future. So instead of dwelling on that, just check out these old folks who are really struggling to master some basic technology that we all take for granted.
The pictures are in the link below
http://www.asapmediavip.com/index.php/life/12-16-grandparents-who-haven-t-mastered-technology
Re: 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Post the pictures here grin grin undecided
Re: 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by tpiar: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
joblessness
Re: 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by AgoraRoad(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Post the pictures here grin grin undecided
To get more traffic grin grin grin grin
Re: 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by AgoraRoad(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Must You Abuse Us? / A Lesson On Humility To Learn From The Story Of Bode Thomas / Igbo Lawyers Should Join Afenifere In Defending Detained Ile Ife Indigenes Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.